Prettiest car in the history of automotive

  • Thread starter Thread starter stiggylab17
  • 150 comments
  • 17,537 views
Messages
13
United States
Alabama
Messages
JabLab14
What is in your opinion the best looking
car in the history of automotive? I believe its the Pagani Huayra. Though I believe the 458 is the best looking on the outside, the Huayra is absolutely gorgeous both on the outside,and in the cockpit. Even the vehicles inner workings are impressive.
 
Last edited:
2enlwsk.jpg


:drool:
 
Prettiest? I think I'd have to go for the Aston DB5.
You should make a poll in this thread. And be sure to include every car in history so nobody's favorite is left out:lol:
 
Pretty tends to make me think feminine form. This owner makes a pretty compelling argument for his car:



It's not as explicitly feminine as cars like the XKE or Miura, and I think it's better for it.
 
1937_TalbotLago_T150CSSFigonietFalaschiTeardrop2.jpg


Withouth a shadow of doubt.
 
Pretty tends to make me think feminine form. This owner makes a pretty compelling argument for his car:



It's not as explicitly feminine as cars like the XKE or Miura, and I think it's better for it.


:drool:
 
Pretty tends to make me think feminine form. This owner makes a pretty compelling argument for his car:

It's not as explicitly feminine as cars like the XKE or Miura, and I think it's better for it.

I agree about the femininity. See my post above for more evidence :p However, I do tend to think of the Jag as, well, quite a phallic sort of car. Gorgeous, but not all that feminine somehow.
 
5482327231_718727be2f_z.jpg


The Citroen C6. It might not be pretty in the traditional sense but I still think its one of the best looking cars made.
 
^ That is a good looking car.
 
1959 Lancia Flaminia Zagato Super Sport.
(This isn't a '59 unfortunately.)
1966-Lancia-Flaminia-Zagato-Super-Sport-e1308853284796.jpeg

Lancia%20Flaminia%20Super%20Sport.jpg

Thread done.


Isn't this just a variation of the sexy and mean car thread?
 
Last edited:
Holden Efijy Concept.

2005-Efijy-Concept.jpg


Nokia-6303i-Gold-Silver.jpg


/Thread
 
The Holden :drool:

In a world full of sharp, edgy, and angular supercars (Which I will admit I like) and econoboxes, this car is quite relaxing for your eyes. It feels nice to rest your eyes on the smooth lines of this car.

Sorry if this sounded kinda weird. :(
 
Ferrari_Dino_246_01pop.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'll go for the '63 Corvette split-window

1963_chevrolet_corvette_coupe-pic-16999.jpeg
 
How can this not be here yet...? :sly:
1961_Jaguar_E_Type_Serie_1_Coupe_Rene_Staud.jpg


or this...?
Toyota-2000GT-1.jpg


I don't know why...but I feel like there's already been a thread like this made.
 
Last edited:
So many I love equally. Probably all of these. Plus all the ones posted already!
Lyonheart-K-2.jpg


39_Delahaye_165_Figoni_60744_DV-06-PBC_02.jpg


classic-car-lamborghini-400-gt-full-HD.jpg
 
Holden Efijy Concept.

👍

While I do like the Efijy a lot. My vote goes to another Holden Concept, the 1970 GTR-X.
Satellite


Satellite
 
Let's see... Pagania Zonda (not the Huayra, that thing is uglyish), SRT Viper, etc. Hard to pick, actually.

pagani_zonda_cinque_photo_02.jpg


SRT-Viper-GTS-05.jpg
 
This car ranks pretty high on my list with the follow year ranking right next to it.

69_Ford-mUstang-Boss-429-DV-11-GC_a04.jpg


Easily the best looking rear end on any car ever.

mdmp-1105-05-o%2B1970-ford-mustang-sportsroof%2Brear-fascia.jpg
 
I know that car. I've seen it at shows around Colorado, usually the bigger shows like the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup. Thing is pretty radical if I remember correctly.
 
Back