Primus...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter chronix13
  • 15 comments
  • 912 views
Messages
130
Messages
Fenris870
does anybody here like them?
They are one of my favourite bands...
LES CLAYPOOL = BASS GOD
uhhh... yeah
anyways
who likes them?
 
They're all gods, even though I forget the other two guys' names...

They are probably the tightest 3-piece in modern history. Unfortunately they kind of ran out of songwriting steam after the first few albums. Sailing the Seas of Cheese is good, but my favorite has to be Frizzle Fry. There's not a bad track on that album.
 
primus are/were gods! i think they split up now...i know les' is in mushroomhead, but maybe they're still together???? i'm not to sure
 
whoah!! big mistake by me there...les isn't in mushroomhead, he's in 'oysterhead'. all these names are confusing!
 
Didn't they do that "Jerry Was a Racecar Driver" song from the THPS series?
 
Few of their songs I did hear, I really liked. Actually, I think I will try some of their music. I might get couple of their CDs.
 
Considering they have been back together and I just saw them play a couple nights ago I'd have to agree with you.
 
Okay, I'll bite. Why do they suck?
 
this is a joke?
Ummmm, YOU are the one who revived a 3-year-old thread with a 2-word, lamebrained post. If there's a joke, you're the one who is pulling it.

So what's your deal, here?
 
****ing hell.

Primus: "Hey we're Primus, and we suck."

Hence the crowd would chant "Primus sucks. Primus sucks. Primus sucks."

They don't like that slogan anymore, but it doesn't matter it will always be with them.
 
You suck!

Primus gave original tracks for use in Guitar Hero 2. 👍

No he didn't. Buckethead did. At least I think
 
****ing hell.

Primus: "Hey we're Primus, and we suck."

Hence the crowd would chant "Primus sucks. Primus sucks. Primus sucks."

They don't like that slogan anymore, but it doesn't matter it will always be with them.

Relax, bud. I've never been to a Primus show, I don't know the customs.


No he didn't. Buckethead did. At least I think

"John the Fisherman" is actually the master tracks, not a cover. Buckethead probably did too, though.
 
Back