Private Lobbies are Coming to Assetto Corsa Console Versions This April

If AC had night and rain I would probably never turn on rain after the first few days/maybe a week of checking out how the physics react. I would very rarely ever run night races. The consumer level racing sims have a hell of a struggle making driving physics realistic on dry, heavy'ish friction surfaces. Simulating water between the tires and road? I'm just not interested in their interpretation. Yes, I'm sure pCars rain is wonderful..and blah blah blah. It just doesn't excite me whatsoever. Having said that, I know the world doesn't revolve around me, even though it should ;), and the masses really want rain & night driving or the sim is lame to them, so might as well include it.

I think I'm probably into Assetto Corsa for about $100, I think. I bought the game at full price and bought all the DLC (PC version), so I think it's right around $100. I've got like 1400+ hours in the game, so I feel it's been a good bargain for me. Although, I often leave my computer running AC & Content Manager for hours while I'm away or reading a book...Actual game time is probably 1000-1100.
Both rain and night are necessary for endurance racing. You might not have a use for such things but that doesn't mean I should do without.

I think I'm probably into Assetto Corsa for about $100, I think. I bought the game at full price and bought all the DLC (PC version), so I think it's right around $100. I've got like 1400+ hours in the game, so I feel it's been a good bargain for me. Although, I often leave my computer running AC & Content Manager for hours while I'm away or reading a book...Actual game time is probably 1000-1100.

Heh, same. Though I've bought it twice though it is on both platforms. What I last remember playing Asseto on the PS4, haven't driven in over a month. What a feeling I had spending hours tweaking the force feedback. Nothing has beaten that feeling driving the Maserati GT4. It was lovely feeling the subtle steering starting to go light with the slip then it tightening up as the understeer went away. Not the fake understeer effect. It was so subtle but what a feeling especially on the oversteer ready to catch it.

Sure everyone raves about Project Cars but I cannot let go of Assetto for the feeling. You feel so connected with the car and track. The granular texture of the road surface. All the subtle effects cannot be beaten.

The PS4 PSN report says I've played 141 hours on Assetto even though I hadn't started playing online until April.

Heh, same. Though I've bought it twice though it is on both platforms. What I last remember playing Asseto on the PS4, haven't driven in over a month. What a feeling I had spending hours tweaking the force feedback. Nothing has beaten that feeling driving the Maserati GT4. It was lovely feeling the subtle steering starting to go light with the slip then it tightening up as the understeer went away. Not the fake understeer effect. It was so subtle but what a feeling especially on the oversteer ready to catch it.

Sure everyone raves about Project Cars but I cannot let go of Assetto for the feeling. You feel so connected with the car and track. The granular texture of the road surface. All the subtle effects cannot be beaten.

The PS4 PSN report says I've played 141 hours on Assetto even though I hadn't started playing online until April.
Wait a minute...Are you playing Assetto Corsa on PC now?

Eventually, yes or rather will be playing on both platforms for twice the fun. Finishing getting the structure of my driving rig finished first. Its installed and updated on Steam with all DLC. Had to lower settings on the 5870 CrossFire to get a nice average 100fps until the EVGA ICX comes out sometime next month.

Those 5870's are seriously lacking vram per card. Only 1GB considering they're 7 years old.

Eventually, yes or rather will be playing on both platforms for twice the fun. Finishing getting the structure of my driving rig finished first. Its installed and updated on Steam with all DLC. Had to lower settings on the 5870 CrossFire to get a nice average 100fps until the EVGA ICX comes out sometime next month.

Those 5870's are seriously lacking vram per card. Only 1GB considering they're 7 years old.
Oh okay. I knew you said you were eventually going to start playing on PC too. You've already bought it and the DLC...I got it now. Cool, bro. Yeah, AC doesn't have the world's most incredible graphics, but they still demand some video processing power if you want to crank up the settings. I can run all max settings now, but I wish I went with the dual GTX 980s instead of dual GTX 965's - I was already spending an arm & a leg and the video upgrade to the 980s in SLI was several hundred more dollars. It would have pushed the laptop over $3000. I should have done it just to stretch the longevity of this laptop playing future sims. Hindsight it always 20/20. :boggled:

The game was halfway done when I bought it, it's true but I haven't pay for any update and I'm not paying for the next most expected update with the private lobbies and by that time the game will be not perfect but very complete for the 50 bucks I paid for it.

An interesting point I somehow let slide.. let me bring it up now.

You're happy because the game has been getting updates for "free" because the game was and still is lacking functionality and bug fixes to it's code.

Let me remind you, updating a notoriously unfinished game for free(that was largely marketed as a complete-and-fully-working game at that) is completely different from updating a finished game with free DLC. Just look at GT6, Titanfall 1 & Titanfall 2. IMO you're just in for an extra-long wait, while PC users get bugfixes months ahead of you then they're going to tack on some DLC, no doubt some of it will be free but majority of that DLC will not be, as has already been demonstrated: Dream packs 1-3 Red pack, Japanese pack etc.

Now you could argue that Kunos is a small team, so naturally they are "hampered" and are only able to deliver x amount of bug fixes every xx weeks. Then there's those fundamental, begged-for bugfixes that can go literal years without any addressing, improvement or even a hint of acknowledgement that they even exist. But Of Course it's upto you to think whether paying for the "privilege" of a AAA price tag for long waits between fixes, fixes that may never come and an unfinished game is worth your time and money just because it's an experienced but small game developer.

No! I'm not happy because of that! I'm happy because the game is by far the best race simulation available for the PS4 even if it had only one car and one track! Did I buy an unfinished product? A bare bone base of a future great thing? Yes I did because: 1.That unfinished product is better than PCars and Granturismo combined. 2. Because I knew it was unfinished but still tremendously worth it and 3 because I Knew that game will continually getting better and better.
Listen, Kunos had two options here. They could go like: "ok, we're working on the consoles version of the game that will be ready in about 8 or 10 months so hold your horses, chew your hype and just *******g wait for it." or they could go like: "ok, we're working on the console version of the game that will be ready in about 8 or 10 months but in the meantime we have the basic product here for you guys to enjoy and we promise you that every month or so we'll send the necessary updates to fill the cup."
FREAKING BRILLIANT! I would have done exactly the same and you know why? Because I CAN! It's the marvelous side of new technologies and internet! Give them some crackers and cheese until dinner is ready! Isn't that what restaurants do for decades?
Me and duzens of my friends and hundreds or thousands of people that play AC on both PS4 and XB1 thank them a freaking lot because thanks to they're stupid decision I've been enjoying the BEST RACING SIMULATOR FOR THE PS4 for 8 months now, and I'M LOVING IT.

No! I'm not happy because of that! I'm happy because the game is by far the best race simulation available for the PS4 even if it had only one car and one track! Did I buy an unfinished product? A bare bone base of a future great thing? Yes I did because: 1.That unfinished product is better than PCars and Granturismo combined. 2. Because I knew it was unfinished but still tremendously worth it and 3 because I Knew that game will continually getting better and better.
Listen, Kunos had two options here. They could go like: "ok, we're working on the consoles version of the game that will be ready in about 8 or 10 months so hold your horses, chew your hype and just *******g wait for it." or they could go like: "ok, we're working on the console version of the game that will be ready in about 8 or 10 months but in the meantime we have the basic product here for you guys to enjoy and we promise you that every month or so we'll send the necessary updates to fill the cup."
FREAKING BRILLIANT! I would have done exactly the same and you know why? Because I CAN! It's the marvelous side of new technologies and internet! Give them some crackers and cheese until dinner is ready! Isn't that what restaurants do for decades?
Me and duzens of my friends and hundreds or thousands of people that play AC on both PS4 and XB1 thank them a freaking lot because thanks to they're stupid decision I've been enjoying the BEST RACING SIMULATOR FOR THE PS4 for 8 months now, and I'M LOVING IT.

Do you remember how bad the console version was when it released? It was almost embarrasing during the first three months. Any version prior to 1.10 arguably shouldn't have made it onto the streets.

I like post-release support too, but only when the patches aren't overly critical.

I think the posts from @Grippy and @Schmiggz are both right on the money...for each of them. Schmiggz analyzes the situation and says "I know it had tons of problems and they've been working on them, fixing them slowly, but I can live with the pace and in the meantime I'm having the time of my life!" Grippy analyzes the situation and says, "I feel ripped off. I listened to the hype, I drank the kool-aid and then I threw up when I realized I had a half-finished game from a small company that moves very slowly. I think I deserve to have a polished, finished product in terms of the features they touted before selling me this game."

Grippy is factually correct with the points he makes. AC had been the hottest sim on the PC market and Kunos said "We're bringing you the same sim. We're not dumbing down the physics, you'll only be slightly behind the PC version because of the lengthy update process with Sony/Microsoft and you'll have wonderful online access to play with all of your friends." Kunos did not live up to it's end of the bargain, plain and simple.

Thank God, for Kunos's sake there are a ton of people like Schmiggz who are enjoying the sim so much that they're willing to overlook the flaws & missing features as long as Kunos still works on fixing them, and continues to update the game with the features they promised to me when I bought it.

I can relate more with Schmiggz. It's probably because I'm not a true gamer. I only played GT6 and then I gave that up for Assetto Corsa. I think Gran Turismo 6 conditioned me to accept the fact that games these days don't actually ship with all the features listed on the side of the box. GT6 was such a new experience for me. I was in love with GT6 for quite a while...but when the excitement started wearing off it wore off at the speed of light. The first week with AC was so refreshing. I guess I was just easily impressed by GT6's fancy graphics and huge list of cars. If I had to go back, I would just stop playing altogether.

So, I know where Schmiggz is coming from. At the same time, all of Grippy's complaints are totally valid. They're justifiable complaints.

I get it I do, its oh so nice to finally have a half-decent simulation that litterally isnt gran turismo! I get sick of it time-to time myself.

But you're saying the simulation is the sole reason you're hapy with the game.

What if it had horribly outdated wheel support? Crappy canned ffb...we're talking GRID levels of FFB atrocity. Then how could you experience that "magical" simulation? Hell what if the graphics were a buggy mess with pop-up everywhere or weird gltiches?

Then there's also the fact that while a group of peope buy Assetto Corsa purely for the simulation aspects and to enjoy hotlapping like yourself there is a sizeable majortiy that do not, I reapeat, would not buy that very same game if it lacked all of these: Car count (if it had less than 5 cars), better than 2005 graphics, career mode, online multiplayer,

You get what I'm saying? Games have to provide certain things because let's face it. In this market you cant expect to sell 1 car and one track(nothing more) at AAA price and reel in hundreds upon hundreds of customers! Unless you're iracing. And that position's filled.

To your "better than pcars gt combined" In average consumer satisfaction? Probably not. I just doubt "one car, one track, no online, only the clock" Is going to make impressionable trailer material. We're kind of past that point.

I also happen to believe that while "less is more" works for some people, majority of, people, let's say at least 70% of the population seriously don't have the capacity or currently beleive that when you're paying full price for something "less is more" is going to work for them against the fully-featured competiton which is practically eye/brain candy by comparison. To that majority it's a happy sensory overload thing, almost a no-brainer to pick the game with technically more stuff to do. Get bored of single player? Online races with your friends! Value for your dollar! Heck we're in the 21st century let's do the cool new thing!

I also beleive right now, in 2017, there isn't even one single true racing simulation out there that isn't flawed and exploitable in ways that are simply impossible in real life track setups/tuning. Every man-made physics engine has it's kinks. Which are inherintly exploitable. So with this belief, I could say "AC isnt perfect and has less to do, along with being incomplete" What's worse is if you do take AC seriously and stop playing any other games, you start getting faster and faster...real competitve...then you decide to take those amazing experiences track knowledge and car knowledge into the real world without much real-world racing in actual F1 cars. You may crash and die from the wind pulling your head back, mis-aligning your steering wheel as you grasp it to regain control and the g-forces crushing you like the ragdoll you become. Might as well get the game that's going to be more fun and knowingly take it less seriously. Not being able to seamlessly believe "this game is so accurate, I'll be able to beat every other dricer in the world because I put more hours on this track in this car in this realer-than-real simulation. check Iracing PR recently. Thier top-notch drivers didnt fare as expected compared to the real drivers. Yet iracing guys had stupid amounts more track time in the virtual world. What went wrong? A number of things, mainly all the little things that have'nt been simulated or aren't done correctly. Then getting all your racing experience on that incorrect, under-simulated model from reality. There is currently no substitute for reality. Nothing beats the real deal. But simulators give you dangerous confidence that makes you think you could be the next best driver in the real world. Your brain transcends reality. You become out of touch with it.

I'll rather wait a bit, for the next "Assetto Corsa" maybe it'll be complete at the checkout and physics engines more realistic by then. One car and one track? You're likely to take it too seriously.

Lastly there's no guarantee you'll get every listed feature. Even if it's in Kuno's best interests. Suppose their shareholders run away? Game's done.

How could they get away with it? AC was released on Steam as Early Access. I should'nt need to explain how horrible Early Access has been for the consumer as a whole. It's also bad for gaming community. Nobody likes to feel cheated. If EA continues this poorly for too long you may see many gamers lose total interest in gaming as a hobby, few have already done so, upon finding reason to believe gaming has turned into a massive ****show of incomplete gimmicks.. and unfulfilled promises. Now a massive influx of gamers quiting their favourite hobby? Yeah, there's this thing called life...and rebellion...maybe its an old idea..but there is more to life than just gaming. And That idea can't be good for the market.

Yes, I'm saying, We shouldn't support unfinished games, without a proper guarantee, that we'll get what we payed for.

Last edited:
is completely different from updating a finished game with free DLC. Just look at GT6

:lol: GT6 released with a lot of the features from GT5 missing, some were eventually added back in over many months, some were never seen again (like shuffle racing). IIRC it took almost two full years (yes, YEARS) for the much hyped course maker to be added to GT6 and even then it was a neutered version of what was promised and you could only use it if you had the right mobile device. Nearly one year for the "clubs" feature to be added to online multiplayer. Several months for triple screen support to be added.

Like it or not, the days of games being released in complete, fully-working order are a dying breed. You're right that it sucks and in theory we shouldn't stand for it, but in reality there's not much we can do about it and I'm not going to give up my only hobby just because I have to wait a month or three for some fixes to come to a game.

"What if it had horribly outdated wheel support? Crappy canned ffb...we're talking GRID levels of FFB atrocity. Then how could you experience that "magical" simulation? Hell what if the graphics were a buggy mess with pop-up everywhere or weird gltiches?"

But... it doesn't.

Do you wanna know how I fell in love with Granturismo 16 years ago?
I went to my family's cottage with a bunch of friends, a Playstation and a few games and one of my buddies brings along this racing game demo called Granturismo and it was basically a Subaru Impreza doing one lap around special stage 5.
I did that lap over and over again until it was sunny again outside.
Came back home, bought the game and the rest is history!
How smart was Polyphony by trying to sell they're game with a single lap in a Subbie?
Very, very smart because with that they grabbed this costumer for 15 years, six versions of the game plus God knows how many DLC.
For us, Assetto Corsa is just a racing game with all its pros and cons. It's just an entertaining product for us to spend some good times with our friends and fellow racers behind the wheel.
For Kunos, it's business. Plain and simple.
This guys have to wake up in the morning, look around, analyze and understand what the competition is doing and act in conformity because there's lots of hundreds of Euros on the line.
The console racing simulation market is insanely small and a tiny mistake is the difference between success or bankruptcy.
In my opinion, Kunos realized that they had the best simulation engine, they had the best FFB program, barely any programming bugs so why not give people this unfinished awesomeness to let them slowly fall in love with our game until we're able to give them the full thing?
Damn! It worked for me.

I paid €67 for AC on the PS Store. Is that less than full price?
Can't answer that as i don't know how much you paid for other PSN games. AC was £39 on PSN UK, that's at least £10 less than other games on release. After GT6 i no longer blindly buy games, i knew what i was getting with AC and really happy they released it when they did.

Where is the PSN report you speak of?
I have 3 mates and one of those lads son who have bought AC in the last couple weeks, they're all arcadey type guys but they're really loving AC. They're loving the physics, the sounds, the cars and tracks, and not once have they ripped on the graphics other than the shadows on the windscreen at early morning (Which is pretty bad ). I'm actually really happy they're enjoying it.

Can't answer that as i don't know how much you paid for other PSN games. AC was £39 on PSN UK, that's at least £10 less than other games on release. After GT6 i no longer blindly buy games, i knew what i was getting with AC and really happy they released it when they did.

I haven't purchased many games recently and nearly always at discount when I do, hence my question. However, €67 has been an average new game price for many of the years spent with Playstation since 1997. £39 sure is a lot less than the €67 (500 DKK) I paid on the same service.

:lol: GT6 released with a lot of the features from GT5 missing, some were eventually added back in over many months, some were never seen again (like shuffle racing). IIRC it took almost two full years (yes, YEARS) for the much hyped course maker to be added to GT6 and even then it was a neutered version of what was promised and you could only use it if you had the right mobile device. Nearly one year for the "clubs" feature to be added to online multiplayer. Several months for triple screen support to be added.

Like it or not, the days of games being released in complete, fully-working order are a dying breed. You're right that it sucks and in theory we shouldn't stand for it, but in reality there's not much we can do about it and I'm not going to give up my only hobby just because I have to wait a month or three for some fixes to come to a game.

Firstly games' sequels aren't required to be the same game "just improved", though that is a model I think all of us with a brain, would like. As much as I would like Shuffle back, there's no ripoff really going on with the removal of it. Just pure disappointment.

I'm aware things were missing, but these things were all stated to be coming in updates, from the beginning, and the course maker did take longer than we thought but it did came eventually. If you downgrade back to the base 1.00 game It's all completely playable(minus online, understandably) without the new modes/features. Not so for AC on console however. I'll say it again It's the difference between a finished base game, and an unfinished, broken base game. Where your beloved AC is the latter.

Though things that are added to GT6 do get added, may not live up to the hype but that's a different issue altogether, and another Long-winding debate. Which would remove this thread from AC.

Last edited:
Firstly games' sequels aren't required to be the same game "just improved", though that is a model I think all of us with a brain, would like. As much as I would like Shuffle back, there's no ripoff really going on with the removal of it. Just pure disappointment.

I'm aware things were missing, but these things were all stated to be coming in updates, from the beginning, and the course maker did take longer than we thought but it did came eventually. If you downgrade back to the base 1.00 game It's all completely playable(minus online, understandably) without the new modes/features. Not so for AC on console however. I'll say it again It's the difference between a finished base game, and an unfinished, broken base game. Where your beloved AC is the latter.

Though things that are added to GT6 do get added, may not live up to the hype but that's a different issue altogether, and another Long-winding debate. Which would remove this thread from AC.
Really ? You actually think GT6 is even on the same page as AC? Come on. Backwards physics, screeching tires, terrible sound, God I could go on for days how much of a gong show GT6 was and still is. I would take half of what AC is and still be happy.

Really ? You actually think GT6 is even on the same page as AC? Come on. Backwards physics, screeching tires, terrible sound, God I could go on for days how much of a gong show GT6 was and still is. I would take half of what AC is and still be happy.

You are entitled to your opinion, now if you really want an answer, you're going to have to repost on a different thread, presumably in the right sub to discuss this. Then shoot me a PM

AC on PS4 was not broken on release for me. I bought AC on PC in early access days and I've seen how it has developed since then. It was only ever a time attack game for me on PC so I bought the PS4 version to race against AI. (I have no interest in online) That worked from the beginning in quick races and race weekend. It got better with patches yes but it worked from day one for me.

This will be a welcome if not late addition, I actually had more fun in pc with this when it actually was in development and the multiplayer had just come out etc, on PS4, this is just a rushed to get out title and I can imagine many who didn't follow it from the start lost patience real quick, I have heard there's a red pack 2 still to come though which is promising but the lack of tracks and the idea to develop AC2 undoubtedly left people feeling short changed. I have to say I enjoy random rooms with random players as I don't do leagues. Just adds to the real life effect for me, one thing thing though - all cars need to be able to be multi selected like PC, I hate finding a room only to see the car I want is taken :(

I don't understand either this "broken" theory about AC's early days! Broken? In what exactly?
The game was never broken and I never noticed a bug on it like the famous Project cars's invisible walls.
Limited track choice, limited car list? Limited in game choices? Yes but broken? No! Not at all. Awesome since day one.

@brockie You mention the plans to develop AC 2. Could you tell me where you've heard that? There's been some speculation. I've even contributed to that speculation just based on the fact that Digital Bros. purchased the entire company (Kunos Simulazioni). As far as I know, there has been absolutely nothing official or from a credible source about plans to put a cap on Assetto Corsa so they can get to work on AC 2. Perhaps I've missed something?

Also, if Kunos was planning on capping development of AC 1 - if they have properly working online lobbies didn't they fulfill al promises made by them? I'm not trying to be a smart ass...I really don't know if any other promised features are completely missing from the console version right now. Sure, the AI can always be better but they're not going to continue working on only the AI for 3 more years.

I have no doubt that Digital Bros's number 1 plan is AC2 but haven't heard anything about it yet either but I can only imagine this game with a decent budget...:P

I have no doubt that Digital Bros's number 1 plan is AC2 but haven't heard anything about it yet either but I can only imagine this game with a decent budget...:P
It will be quite interesting to see what ends up happening. I'm sure there is probably a good bit of code that can be carried over to AC2, if they were to do it. I wonder if they would hire additional developers or would Stefano eat all of them? :D

Well, know for a fact that there will be a Brit Pack and another Ferrari Pack for paid DLC. Then there are a few remaining cars that I think are going to be freebies. We know there is at least one more track coming this calendar year - Laguna Seca. I'd be willing to bet money that we are still discussing the development of AC1 on March 28th, 2018, one year from now. There are a couple of more functional things that Stefano has planned...though I can't remember exactly what they were. Hopefully, Aris is able to expand the brake temps to a considerable number of remaining cars that currently don't have it. I don't think console players are going to be shortchanged in terms of Kunos stopping development anytime soon. But, what do I know? :boggled:

Yeah, seems like a no-brainer to me. You don't buy a company whose product has been on the market for nearly 3 years with the intention of just keep on keeping on with that same product. But if you see a product that has flourished in those 3 years and scored huge licensing deals then you may want to jump onboard to see how you can improve the second outing of the product. With AC already being out for so long, the majority of people who are going to buy it have already bought it so the revenue stream starts to trickle off. By releasing a second installment you can presume most/all of the original customers are going to purchase it which will be a huge lump of revenue up front and make for a good return on their investment.

I'm no game developer or even a business man but in my opinion I don't see any reason for a AC2. Why? The core engine of this game is the very best at the moment. The physics, the sounds, the feel of the game doesn't need a version 2.0. It's at the top and it looks like it will be there for a long long time because I can see project cars reaching that level but not going above it.
Without the unnecessary expenses of a start from scratch of a second version, I would keep investing in this very one, licensing top new cars and tracks because everything else is already there.

Last edited:
@brockie You mention the plans to develop AC 2. Could you tell me where you've heard that? There's been some speculation. I've even contributed to that speculation just based on the fact that Digital Bros. purchased the entire company (Kunos Simulazioni). As far as I know, there has been absolutely nothing official or from a credible source about plans to put a cap on Assetto Corsa so they can get to work on AC 2. Perhaps I've missed something?

Also, if Kunos was planning on capping development of AC 1 - if they have properly working online lobbies didn't they fulfill al promises made by them? I'm not trying to be a smart ass...I really don't know if any other promised features are completely missing from the console version right now. Sure, the AI can always be better but they're not going to continue working on only the AI for 3 more years.

Hey, you probably are a smart ass :) nothing official I have to admit but bits and pieces I heard on my podcasts so probably not credible truth - but I do think that cow needs milking and with PC2 and GTS coming soon this year it's reasonable to believe that AC could also want a piece of this,

I'm no game developer or even a business man but in my opinion I don't see any reason for a AC2. Why? The core engine of this game is the very best at the moment. The physics, the sounds, the feel of the game doesn't need a version 2.0. It's at the top and it looks like it will be there for a long long time because I can see project cars reaching that level but not going above it.
Without the unnecessary expenses of a start from scratch of a second version, I would keep investing in this very one, licensing top new cars and tracks because everything else is already there.

I listed some reasons in the post above yours, from Digital Brother's point of view they'd be rather mad to buy into AC/Kunos without planning to move forward with AC2. At this point most of the revenue AC is generating is from DLC, if they want good return on their investment DLC sales alone won't cut it. Personally I'd also disagree with most of your comments, though they may be relevant to the console side due to lack of competition (don't take that as an insult, we just happen to have different opinions but we're also looking from different perspectives). AC is a jack of all trades but master of none, the engine it runs on has limitations that makes adding new features and functions more difficult than it needs to be because it wasn't designed with that stuff in mind.

Just my opinion of course. Personally I look forward to them moving on from this version and getting on with AC2 so they can take all the good and bad they learned from this version and make a well-rounded sim with lots of features and flexibility that will last well into the future.

Back