Private Lobbies are Coming to Assetto Corsa Console Versions This April

....... a well-rounded sim with lots of features and flexibility that will last well into the future.
I was under the impression that AC1 was supposed to be all these things because of the superb engine, the passion and the attention to detail that a small, flexible developer could offer.

I was under the impression that AC1 was supposed to be all these things because of the superb engine, the passion and the attention to detail that a small, flexible developer could offer.

Some believe that. Me, eh. I enjoy it a lot but it frustrates me a lot too because a few of its limitations hold it back from being so much more than it is.

"...though they may be relevant to the console side due to lack of competition..."
Absolutely! In the PC platform, AC is just one more Sim competing with iracing, rfactor, automobilista, race room, Project Cars and God knows what else... the list is immense.
We only have Project Cars and Assetto.
...and no, you're not insulting me :cheers:

"...though they may be relevant to the console side due to lack of competition..."
Absolutely! In the PC platform, AC is just one more Sim competing with iracing, rfactor, automobilista, race room, Project Cars and God knows what else... the list is immense.

I mean, how do you expect to compete against this behemoth? :lol:

Back