Prize cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shant J.
  • 20 comments
  • 2,824 views
Messages
1,295
Messages
Nuvolari91
Is there a list anywhere? I don't want to buy a car and then end up winning it. Thanks! 👍
 
don't waste money on the Maserati
 
don't waste money on the Maserati

Do you win it?

I'm mostly worried about the Kubelwagen. I'm thinking that it's a prize, but I don't know.
 
sometimes its random ... so i dont know ..

this is a good question though
 
Hey guys, there is a way to win multiple prize car from an event that don't have championship, like sunday cup or classic japanese cup? I won this events once and I was wondering if it works like GT4, that allow you to win the same event and the same prize car multiple times.
 
Hey guys, there is a way to win multiple prize car from an event that don't have championship, like sunday cup or classic japanese cup? I won this events once and I was wondering if it works like GT4, that allow you to win the same event and the same prize car multiple times.

I would also like an answer to this. If not, it's going to be a hell of a grind to get 20,000,000 Cr. :dopey:
 
You can't win prize cars more than once. I've tried both Championships and single race events.
 
You can't win prize cars more than once. I've tried both Championships and single race events.

Explains why all prize cars can be bought in the dealerships.

But how will we make moneys? :nervous:
 
Doing the events (karts, Top Gear, NASCAR etc.) you should get 150k easily...
Sunday cup will be a peace of cake/pie/... or whatever you wish!
 
Doing the events (karts, Top Gear, NASCAR etc.) you should get 150k easily...
Sunday cup will be a peace of cake/pie/... or whatever you wish!

150K is nothing in this game though. :(
 
I'd have to say the best prize car i have obtained so far is the Bugatti, and let me tell you, its Sweet!!!
 
I'd have to say the best prize car i have obtained so far is the Bugatti, and let me tell you, its Sweet!!!
what did you win to get that dude? :drool:
 
LJ
what did you win to get that dude? :drool:

I believe you have to win the 'Gran Turismo All Stars Championship' to receive the Veyron and a Ferrari California.
 
I believe you have to win the 'Gran Turismo All Stars Championship' to receive the Veyron and a Ferrari California.

I think the California is for that Ferrari race at Monza.
 
The Prize cars
Licence
Special Events
A-Spec and B-Spec (They said tomorrow)
here
Source : JVN.COM
 
Explains why all prize cars can be bought in the dealerships.

But how will we make moneys? :nervous:
But...some prize cars are standard and dealerships only have premium cars...
BTW if all the prize cars can be bought...FFFFUUUU
 
i won that VW m8... but i forgot from were... sry. :-( , but its a prize car for sure
 
Do you win it?

I'm mostly worried about the Kubelwagen. I'm thinking that it's a prize, but I don't know.

You win the Kubelwagon in the Beginner Euro Classic race.
 
Do you win it?

I'm mostly worried about the Kubelwagen. I'm thinking that it's a prize, but I don't know.

I just won it by winning the European Classic Car Championship in the Beginner Hall.
 
Back