Pro PP600 Eiger Time Trial

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 276 comments
I think I need a wheel before getting a good laptime...
A 1'10:823 is my best with the EVO X I need amnual and a wheel!!!

My time is worthless and I only got 141 place 👍 I took a look at the Rankings I see GTP, GTP, oh and more GTP

Take first place 👍

Dont add me lap 👍

Chronos-GT -Mitsubishi EVO X GSR- ????kg-???hp - R2/R2 - 600PP = 1'08.088

Super lap from EK9_aero

Last edited:
Mr P -Mitsubishi EVO X GSR- 1370kg-335hp - R2/R1 - 600PP = 1'08.007

I used Beerz idea of R1's at the back and added a tad more weight and some more power .. should get the 1'07 with this and a few more laps 👍

Updated :cheers:

Damn, you guys passed me while I was asleep (literally). :lol:

Gotta put in some more laps today when I get home. Great times, guys. We're owning the top of the rankings. 👍

Let me guess... 1'05.001 with the Citroen fitted with N1's. :lol:👍

:lol: ...3rd overall, clio tuned... takes some time to adjust so grippy tyres. Used to N1 there.. lol. :)

Yup, you guys that have competed for the Academy must know this track like the back of your hands by now.

I never really liked it, though it's starting to change a bit, because both on this and the previous one we did with the Integra, I've been able to be mildly competitive at Eiger.

Maybe I don't suck so much at hotlapping as I thought I would... :dunce:

first time from me. :)

Rudi - Subaru WRX STi RA ´05 - 1181kg - 299HP - R2/R1 - 600pp = 1'07.965

i will try now the Evo. :dopey:

Nice time, Rudi. Have to try that car too.

Are you sure you want to try the Evo? You've never been fast in it before, why would you now? :lol:👍 :scared:

Timo - You're losing qualities, man. I thought you'd make it 1st place right off the bat... :dunce:

Yes you have. :scared:

Will try to improve my time later today, yesterday I had an easy 1'07.8xx going, but screwed up on the right sweeper after the tunnel.

of course you had... ;) ..no really, the top time is doable, I'll try that awd thing with those r1/3 tyres later. Good luck!! 👍

The rankings should register more than one time by each person.

For example, if I have a top 10 time with an Evo, but grab a 350Z and do a lap that would put me in 67th place, it should be registered, as it's a different car.

Anyone else feels this would be a good thing to have?

JamboGT - Mitsubishi Evo10 GSR - 1416kg - 333bhp - 600pp - R3/R1 = 1.08.716

Improving slightly, was 2 tenths up on this when I realised I suck and crashed at the last corner.

On that note, this is the corner i struggle most with, I can take it well on an "out lap" to get good speed, but am still not sure of the way through, I must check some leader videos.

Last edited:
I told you it would not last..Timpaqq and spyrrari have yet to try :yuck:

I will get into the 1'07's then call it a quits lol

I guess I am.. I still beat your a**.. ;)

Let me just say..you are a party crasher! lol

haha 👍 Good work man, some day I will find the speed you do. But for today, you can call me "Slow Chad"

GTP_spyrrari1//clio tuned//1230kg//300hp//r2-r2//1"07.789.....

need to fidle with settings,am 2 tens up the leader time but loosing it in final corner due to lack of grip....
will also try the mitsubishi later.....:sly:

spyrrari.

Sheesh, it took forever to figure this thing out. Timppaq, thanks for the ghost to chase. I really suck all the way down the hill, I'm losing almost all my time there.

GTP_Superwally//Clio Tuned//1230 kg//R2-R3//1:08.085

Really enjoyed trying this last might but was falling asleep at the wheel. Will have another go later.

first session:

Jake - Mitsubishi Evo X GSR - 1309kg - 317HP - R2/R2 - 600pp = 1'08.831

New time for me:

Beerz - Mitsubishi Evo X GSR - 1324Kg - 317HP - R3/R1 - 600pp - 1'07.872

Oh man, I despise this track - I'd never played GT before until the HD Demo came out quite a while back and I still remember my first lap around it. What a NIGHTMARE! In the spirit of competition, I'm gonna give this a try but don't be surprised if I don't even post my time from sheer embarassment. ;)

Nooooo!!!
I cant go any faster...

Im doing well at the start of the course like half a second max. Then comes to the straight and the EVO ahead is FAST. A lot faster than my evo and I dot know why...Im losing 1-2 seconds from the straight and I dont know how to make my EVO faster.

Woot a 1'10:252... amazing...
Oh and yes I dont play with manual... I tried but only a 1'11...on sixaxis.

I go to sleep, go to work come back to find everyone has slipped past me in the rankings :grumpy:

Looks like I mya have to try again tomorrow. I knew my time wouldn't last long though, there is still plenty more in it.

I've been out for the day and come back to a monster update :sly:

Getting on it now guys .. Sweet laptimes 👍

edit: Ok everything should be up to date now :) let me know if you see any errors :cheers:

Last edited:
Back