Pro PP600 Eiger Time Trial

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 276 comments
hmmmm, My time must be so slow it does'nt deserve to be put on the leaderboard.:indiff:

Hoping to improve on it soon though.

I noticed the PP oddities when setting up this car today. I think it comes down to Mr.P's board is all denoting only "HP", though not everyone here is playing in "HP", some are BHP and others are PS and still others whatever else there is, but it all gets lumped together as "HP"

Yes your right i had a look last night, its to do with the different units setting, i have mine set to HP others must be using PS.

1181kg - 299 PS - R2/R1 = 600PP
1181kg - 295 HP - R2/R1 = 600PP

Sorted :dopey:.

Well, given that this event might be gone tomorrow I'm gonna post what was my best time:

GTP_LinPark - Subaru WRX STi RA ´05 - 1181kg - 295HP - R2/R1 - 600pp = 1'09.311

I don't have the replay for your review but I would have a screenshot of the time on the screen if you really need some proof. Somehow I can't believe that coming into the event 2nd from the bottom would warrant any level of proof at this point but I've been wrong before.

Can't wait to see the next event!

Just picked this one up and man, I am very far behind the curve. . . : ( I just was a 1'10.687 with the Imprezza STI running 295hp 1181kg and R2/R1

I must admit my tuning is horrible. If anyone wants to give a little advice to me feel free to pm me please. Sorry to be asking, I am just wanting to get to a 1'08 before the update and I will be happy. : )

Just picked this one up and man, I am very far behind the curve. . . : ( I just was a 1'10.687 with the Imprezza STI running 295hp 1181kg and R2/R1

I must admit my tuning is horrible. If anyone wants to give a little advice to me feel free to pm me please. Sorry to be asking, I am just wanting to get to a 1'08 before the update and I will be happy. : )

The gearing is the main thing. The STI starts very close to ideal. You will want to redline in 5th at around 114 mph, and set 4th so it tops out at ~105. It will be obvious then where you shift. You can tweak the other gears as well, but they shouldn't need too much work.

The gearing is the main thing. The STI starts very close to ideal. You will want to redline in 5th at around 114 mph, and set 4th so it tops out at ~105. It will be obvious then where you shift. You can tweak the other gears as well, but they shouldn't need too much work.
Thanks for giving me a push in the right direction here : )

Back