PRO TOUR (Spec) Endurance Racing League - Canceled (Not Enough Drivers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better sign up before its too late. At least I know i'll be on for every race my car will have the Royal Navy Blue color and the #24 on it. This will be a fun season.

Edit: Nevermind i'll still race but @Mirado_7 should've told me it started this week. Oh well looks like i'm starting a race behind. lol

I better sign up before its too late. At least I know i'll be on for every race my car will have the Royal Navy Blue color and the #24 on it. This will be a fun season.

Edit: Nevermind i'll still race but @Mirado_7 should've told me it started this week. Oh well looks like i'm starting a race behind. lol
Haha, I had actually planned to, but got too busy right before the race last night. My lame couch tried to fall apart on me. Had to replace a broken rivet with some copper wire lol...

Haha, I had actually planned to, but got too busy right before the race last night. My lame couch tried to fall apart on me. Had to replace a broken rivet with some copper wire lol...
Lol. Now that sucks that had to happen what was funny was that I was excited to race the cars at le man, well looks like i'll run it tonight for the laps that you guys did so I can see how I would've done. lol

Edit: I just looked at the schedule and I know I won't be at the May 20th race as that will be the day of my graduation from high school.

Last edited:
Last night was fun! Those chicanes!! Uhg! If I wasn't spinning out, I was crawling around them. Definitely lost all pace I had there.

Next week shall be better! Hopefully the pack won't be too spread out like at Le Mans.

Last night was fun! Those chicanes!! Uhg! If I wasn't spinning out, I was crawling around them. Definitely lost all pace I had there.

Next week shall be better! Hopefully the pack won't be too spread out like at Le Mans.
The shorter track will help, but we still need more people on the grid.

RACE RESULTS
Season #1 / Race #1
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 / 15 laps

Qualifier

1.) mr_b3ntley2010 / 4:19.094
2.) OuTLaW-240 / 4:21.213
3.) GrimGrnninGhost / 4:23.098
4.) slammed180 / 4:23.122
5.) mlbguy4life / 4:27.152
6.) Mirado_7 / 4:32.105
7.) Stew_Pidasole / 4:46.161
8.) crimsonrage / 4:53.252

Finishing Order

1.) mr_b3ntley2010 / 1:06:39.049
2.) OuTLaW-240 / +07.551
3.) GrimGrnninGhost / +25.861
4.) slammed180 / +1:25.161
5.) Mirado_7 / +2:01.528
6.) mlbguy4life / running
7.) crimsonrage / running
8.) Stew_Pidasole / running

Season Point Standings

Last edited:

added you to the roster

hey guys, tried my best to make it but just wasnt possible, i hope things are calmed down for me next week. Got alot going on right now, prego gf and her son moving in, carpet install all throughout the house this weekend, got a dumpster rental at the house throwing **** away just making room(slight hoarder)

sure you didnt care for all that detail but hey lol

Damn responsibilities getting in the way of racing! I want to be doing the Academy right now, but apparently I HAVE to work. Lame

Crap. Thought that was starting today...

Last edited:
S chassis's are like crack. Can't quit them, no matter how hard you try haha. I kinda want another to build. My S4 is a bone stock B5 with 90k miles. Looking to do RS4 upgrades soon :) I want an M saloon so badly. Why'd you sell?

for what its worth, last week sold my 94 1.8 v6 mazda mx3 and got a 13 mazdaspeed3 black on black, lovin it :) cobb tuning has some stage 2 goodies that i will probably never buy lol

1.8 liters sounds to small to be a v6 , since other than Mustangs, im a Honda guy...just sounds small.

1.8 liters sounds to small to be a v6 , since other than Mustangs, im a Honda guy...just sounds small.
one of the smallest! Its the 1.8 v6 k8, was essentially the same motor as the u.s. Klde 2.5 v6 found in probe gt's and mx6's n such. Never did the direct fit swap tho. Would have been sweet. Especially the jdm 200hp 2.5 klze. But the little k8 was always healthy, and loved to rev. Its truly a blast to drive.

But this 2.3 4 cyl w turbo speed3, oh soo fun. The lady said she didnt care what i got as long as its a 4 door, and 'zoom-zoom' it was lol

Which version of Apricot Hill do you find more challenging? I like the reverse version better myself, but i also think its harder to race on. The S section is difficult for me because of the speed you carry going into it, with the degree of banking in the turns.

So i randomly came across an article , yall may or may not have known about it. There is a BMW M3 GT2 Base Model in this game , and its very easy to get. It costs $350,000 Once i do some testing with it , i will add it to the list of available cars to choose from for future seasons. If anybody wants to know how to get it, just simply go to arcade mode, race a race with the courtesy M3 and then it will be on the last page in your BMW dealership. Enjoy!!!

wait ... I have to unlock it in arcade mode?? I don't care if we race it or not I just want the Base Model in my garage so I can look at it lol.

lol im surprised this is news for you :P and that you havent seen that car online yet
considering i dont go in random rooms, and usually practice in friend only rooms, i was unaware that this car existed.
wait ... I have to unlock it in arcade mode?? I don't care if we race it or not I just want the Base Model in my garage so I can look at it lol.
yes u have to do a race with the courtesy m3 in arcade before it will show up in the dealership. I will eventually add it to the list of potential cars to drive in a future season.

I have added the BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11 to the list of available cars to choose from in future seasons.

DID SOME LEAGUE PROMOTION, MET A COUPLE OF GOOD RACERS, HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE A LARGER FIELD THIS TUESDAY.
*SORRY FOR ALL CAPS, MY TABLET IS MESSED UP*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back