Probably the Best™ Fantasy UEFA™ EURO 2016™ France™ brought to you by Matty and Carlsberg®

• Thread starter Matty
  • 122 comments
Will have results up tomorrow evening, and will have 3 more pick forms up then as well.

Game results so far will have full table up after the England game.

eLDhXnc.png

fpCyrAV.png

7JnqKaT.png

@Dreadmed sorry about that will have it fixed for tomorrows tables. Any other mistakes noticed, menial or not I appreciate them as it helps make this better.

Note, yes I know I forgot to change title in post to Match Day 4 and that for whatever reason the images are slightly blurry today. I will try have those issues fixed for tomorrow.

Match Day 6: Russia v Slovakia, Romania v Switzerland, France v Albania.

VvlL1bE.png

PQIPEkc.png

vADSp7i.png

bwGhKXa.png

Last edited:
@Matty @DK both picked Sweden over Ireland... You deserve that missing point.:P

Edit:next match that will matter for this is probably Russia Slovakia.

I've gone Austria and Portugal for today's game.

Last edited:
I think I did. I hope I didn't change my mind last second :lol:
Picked Russia for tomorrow and also went for a punt at Romania. Hope that works out too :boggled:
You could be top tonight, I'm only 27 above you and I don't think anyone in between us would have picked Hungary.

Missed the Russia-Slovakia game! :ouch::ouch::ouch:

Done my picks for the other two games today....

Don't worry about doing forms twice, I'll take the latest eligible one. Will have all new forms up tonight and have yesterdays points and tables up between the games this evening.

Q9vUc8p.png

kwwHg99.png

Just to clarify the N/A's on people who have picks in game 2 and 3 were placed because they missed the deadline for the first game. raz_10 missed the deadline for the second but as the game was undecided at that point I still let him have his choice.

If anyone disagree's with that point I have no issues removing raz_10's points for the second game. I just thought I'd let everyone know why I did what I did.​

Last edited:
Gah I knew missing one game would hurt me, was second at one point but now down to 11th, still quite tight though.

Picked Wales for the big one tomorrow, might be a gamble!

If ever there isnt a pick form up when your about to make your picks feel free to PM me and I'll add them in then.

Don't want anyone to miss a day cause I was late with the pick form and then then person was busy until kickoff when I put it up.

Why not just put the pick forms up several days in advance? I know some people are gonna miss them if there's only a short amount of time to make choices.

I try to but it's difficult with everything else. There's a good bit to do with multiple games a day. I put up 2 last night and plan to do the same later this evening after I come back from Gaelic training.

Gah I just remembered that I picked Wales and Ukraine!

Ukraine probably still got more points as I heard they had 77% possesson. Dunno if thats true yet though.

I chose England while they were 1-0 down, will that pick still be valid? pls 👍

Probably not I'm afraid. Sorry.

Ukraine probably still got more points as I heard they had 77% possesson. Dunno if thats true yet though.

According to the Uefa's site, Ukraine had a 37% possession average. They did have nearly 80% passing accuracy though. Northern Ireland had a 40% possession average and nearly 75% passing accuracy.

According to the Uefa's site, Ukraine had a 37% possession average. They did have nearly 80% passing accuracy though. Northern Ireland had a 40% possession average and nearly 75% passing accuracy.
Do you know how possession works? It should add to 100.

Back