Problem to conect server

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cant
  • 6 comments
  • 534 views
Messages
14
Messages
cantidio
I bought Gran Turismo and I did the update without issue. Now the game does not connect to the server and I have to get the network cable from the PS3 to be able to play. And now?
 
I bought Gran Turismo and I did the update without issue. Now the game does not connect to the server and I have to get the network cable from the PS3 to be able to play. And now?

Welcome to the club. Now get back in the line, please!

This has been going on for a while. Search and you see lots of complaints about it. It's on PD's end. Your internet connection is probably just fine.
 
Welcome to the club. Now get back in the line, please!

This has been going on for a while. Search and you see lots of complaints about it. It's on PD's end. Your internet connection is probably just fine.

Ok. Thanks for your reply.
 
The server infrastructure is really bad, it shouldn't be these problems 2011. Some days i get many disconect and stuff, other days the online play works fine.
 
Their servers are getting worse everyday. I hope PD isn't gearing up for "premium" pay-as-you-play deal. I updated my HDD to 320GB from 60GB, thinking it was the older HDD. Nope, same staring at the "GT" logo for up to 5 minutes before going back to main screen...

Somebody suggested hard-wiring the PS3 to the router; I don't think it's the wireless internet connection, though. Any thoughts on this?
 
Their servers are getting worse everyday. I hope PD isn't gearing up for "premium" pay-as-you-play deal. I updated my HDD to 320GB from 60GB, thinking it was the older HDD. Nope, same staring at the "GT" logo for up to 5 minutes before going back to main screen...

Somebody suggested hard-wiring the PS3 to the router; I don't think it's the wireless internet connection, though. Any thoughts on this?

Irrelevant. If you are still logged into PSN, your connection should be fine. The problem is not on your end. To put your mind at rest, my PS3 is connected via Ethernet directly to my router. And I still get the black screens, disconnected errors, etc.

Going PSN premium means my game will be on eBay first thing tomorrow. Now that A-spec and special events are done (minus the 9/24hr races; which I won't be doing without progress save), online multiplayer is what keeps me motivated.
 
Back