kurnoe Messages 5 Jan 22, 2014 #1 problem with the passing game.I did the license:"n" "b" "a" "ia",The following license ("ia" and "s") does not open. what the problem? please help
problem with the passing game.I did the license:"n" "b" "a" "ia",The following license ("ia" and "s") does not open. what the problem? please help
PawnBoy Messages 192 Messages PawnGuy Jan 22, 2014 #2 You need to complete the final championship in "IA" and "S" to unlock the license tests.
Johnnypenso Well known double poster Premium Messages 28,469 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Messages Johnnypenso Jan 23, 2014 #5 ameer67 Love the poll options. Click to expand... Quite a toss up, I'm still undecided as to which random grouping of letters is best.
ameer67 Love the poll options. Click to expand... Quite a toss up, I'm still undecided as to which random grouping of letters is best.
Com Fox Messages 11,452 Central Coast, NSW Messages Com_Fox5 Messages EelX 5 Jan 23, 2014 #6 I don't understand this topic .
Mike Rotch Aluminium Overcast Staff Emeritus Messages 13,827 Down under Jan 23, 2014 #8 Question answered in 2nd post. I think.