Probys GT Gallery/ ~Corvette C1~

• Thread starter proby458
  • 80 comments
Very nice interior shots! Although one of them will find a better place.

in the great thread of most realistic shots.

This is one the best interior shots collection I've ever seen. You've try to have very original angles for each shots and most of them are just excellent ! Great use of light & shadows also and the rendering is very realistic 👍
I won't choose some fav' I like them all ;)

Awesome set!!!:drool::drool:
Great sense of realism, good toning and the action looks televised!! Great job!👍
I might have to get that beast out for a race myself!!

Good usage of tonings and the sharpness of the image, and choice of machines on track... recalls me of the races of older JGTC cars a long time ago. :)

Thanks Giulietta and Yellowbird.:cheers:

Giulietta, you got it spot on, thats exactly how I wanted it to look.

I have been meaning to do something like this for a while now, and I'm glad of the result with it.👍

All shots are unedited (as some of you will already know).

Giulietta, you got it spot on, thats exactly how I wanted it to look.

I have been meaning to do something like this for a while now, and I'm glad of the result with it.👍

Now I know that, I understand better the choice of angles and the compositions. This is very well done so 👍
Nice work Proby :)

Thanks to Yellowbird, Kodje, and Giulietta for the comments.:cheers:

I thought that I would try something new, so these are a bit different than my usual attempts at realism.👍

Evo X by proby458, on Flickr
Evo X by proby458, on Flickr
Ahrweiler Gate_1 by proby458, on Flickr
Ahrweiler Gate by proby458, on Flickr

Here are some rally shots that some of you might like.

(unedited).

Chamonix - Main by proby458, on Flickr
Chamonix West/ C4 WRC by proby458, on Flickr
Chamonix West_3/ C4 WRC by proby458, on Flickr
Chamonix West_1/ C4 WRC by proby458, on Flickr
Chamonix West_2/ C4 WRC by proby458, on Flickr

Thankyou for visiting.👍

Nice shots of the Evo but your scenery shot in Ahrweiler is just awesome, especially the b&w one. Great composition, it looks like a real shot :eek:

Nice work on the C4 shots also especially the fourth and the fifth 👍

I can see some nice pic Paul, your Ahrweiler Gate pics are great ! The C4 shots are clean, love them 👍

Nice, respectively I'm fond of the blur set in the background of the images of the citroen rally car, and the cleanness of structures in the rearward scene of photos in the latest update. :)

Last edited:
This Volvo set is clearly made in a realistic way and it's a success. Especially the shots 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15 & 17 (in order of apperance ;) ), they looks real.
Nice work on angles and light also. I like a lot your shots where we can see the scenery in the background (the shot 5 for example).
Very good work Paul 👍

Thanks Nicolas, glad you like the set.:cheers:

Thanks Jérméy, I tried to make it look as real as possible, and I'm glad I've succeeded with most of them.

I'm trying to copy the sort of shots, that you would see in car adverts or a road test in a car magazine for example.👍:cheers:

I haven't seen that Arta for a long time. I'll have to take it out of the garage for a spin after seeing these beautiful images. 👍

Thanks Crooooooow, I think it's one of the forgotten SUPERGT cars in the game.👍

Thanks GTR, really appreciate the fact that you even like the Volvo set.:cheers:👍

Paul, here's a small gift, I tried to enhance the buildings, hope you'll like it :)

Red 8C taken by Paul - Edit by me

HaerBev, thankyou for this superb edit, and the signature is perfect too!
:bowdown::gtpflag:

Here are some of my edits, hope they aren't too shabby.:nervous:

Eco Warrior by proby458, on Flickr
Power, Beauty, Soul. by proby458, on Flickr
Heart over head by proby458, on Flickr
Adrenaline Rush by proby458, on Flickr
BMW M5 by proby458, on Flickr
BMW M5 by proby458, on Flickr
Nissan Skyline 2000 by proby458, on Flickr
Alfa Brera by proby458, on Flickr
Amuse 380RS Super Leggera by proby458, on Flickr
Autodromo Nazionale Monza by proby458, on Flickr
The Devil's Ride 1 by proby458, on Flickr
Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 by proby458, on Flickr
Ferrari 599 GTB by proby458, on Flickr
Sauber C9 by proby458, on Flickr
*Allstars* advert poster. by proby458, on Flickr

The tonning in the prius shot is very original (a green dominant ?) and give the shot a very good feeling.
Very nice composition and light in the Brera shot. Good sense of motion in "Adrenaline Rush". Great light in the two M5 shot and original choice of colour for the bodycar. The retro looks of the old Skyline shot is very nice.
I remember very well your Amuse shot, was your entry for the 2.0 comp I was the judge... Was one of the shots i was so sorry to not selecting them for the poll... Love its tonning and its misty rendering 👍
I really like the editing work on the Murciélago shot, it looks very good :)
And I will finish this review by the sweet cherry on the cake : this C9 shot is excellent, once more the retro looks of this pic is excellent with a beautiful toning and light and a great composition. Well done !

I see some rough editings in a few of your shots but apart from that most shots in the latest update are greatly done - especially I'm in favour with the shots of BMW M5, Ferrari 599 and Murcielago.

Speaking of the photos of M5 I'm fond of sedate vibrations within the framing with velvety coloring, decent amount of exposure added in each corner of the shot properly.

As for the one of Ferrari 599 the radiant lighting, the contrast of shading and irradiated portions, and stationary competition of the car merging with rearward settings captured my eyes intensely.

Over the last one that I'm mentioning here, I'm in love with wavering radial visions and sporadic shady effects which are rendering the entire showing of the photo look muddy.

Not bad edits, some solid improvements overall I think. I quite like the gritty agressive editing of the Murciélago LP640 shot. And also the C9 shot is nice, you got the retro tones going farily well in that one. 👍

Kodje, Sneakyboy, ShadowPeter, GPR.

First of all, I would like to thankyou all for taking the time to visit my gallery, and for the constructive comments posted.

I will agree that the Sauber C9 shot is most probably my best edit to date, followed by the Lambo, M5 and Pirius edits.

To be honest, I think editing helps a lot when posting your own work on the various threads here on GTPlanet, as it shows that it is what makes the photo more personal in my opinion.

I would like to edit every photo that I take in GT5, but unfortunately I don't have the time to do this, which why I post unedited shots most of the time (work takes up most of my time:grumpy:).

I do enjoy creating unedited photo's, as it is much harder to create the realism or the instant WOW! factor.

I might be posting less often in the next few weeks, or month or so, as I'm changing parts of my job, which I will have to concentrate on for a few weeks at least.
I will try to upload photo's at least once in the working week, and most definitely at weekends, I will see how this works though.

Also I will be most definitely grabbing a copy of GT6 when it comes out in December (here's hoping for improvements in the photomode at least).

Thanks for visiting.👍

I am loving them all! I'm always up for a nice Sauber shot, and boy do you deliver!The toning is other-worldly, plays nice with the background.

The current collection is representative of your current evolution in this medium. greater & greater every step.

The class of 2012 is finally coming into our own.

See, I told you the meetings at Spa were not a waste.

You used to run from the bull. Now, the bull runs from YOU!

I'm proud to fly with you Paul, and look forward to many missions in the future

Back