Probys GT Gallery/ ~Corvette C1~

• Thread starter proby458
  • 80 comments
Thanks Gary, it's good to have you as my wing man, and I too have watched you evolve into something that is totally unique.:eek:

You have so many styles, and that's priceless.:gtpflag:

Merci Jérémy :)

My pleasure Paul, glad you like the 8c edit. This is a nice update, you're currently finding your editing path, the Sauber shot is excellent, looking like an old paper magazine 👍

Others are nice, the M5 color is fine. Loving the red SLR and the text adding. Hope to meet you online when GT6 will be out and the ingame photomode will improve.

Bravo, hope you job changing parts are going fine :)

Merci Jérémy :)

My pleasure Paul, glad you like the 8c edit. This is a nice update, you're currently finding your editing path, the Sauber shot is excellent, looking like an old paper magazine 👍

Others are nice, the M5 color is fine. Loving the red SLR and the text adding. Hope to meet you online when GT6 will be out and the ingame photomode will improve.

Bravo, hope you job changing parts are going fine :)

Thanks Hérvé, glad you like the recent update.:cheers:

+1 Good luck Paul :cheers:

Thanks Jérméy.

The Sixties by proby458, on Flickr

VERY nice work mate. Your set of interior shots is amazing, and I especially love the Alfa 8C. Great pics. 👍

Cool one. You've given it a cinematic mood with gradations of the light, and the sense of motion is pleasing for me too.

Very good, I appreciate the laudable edit of lighting, the contrast of shading and the hues and the sense of motion in the last shot.

The Sixties is just gorgeous!! Love it:drool:
And I agree with you about the 458 Italia - has always been my choice of car - stock - when doing the Nurb 4hour enduro. A dream to drive!! And yours is a great colour. Loce #3 especially - it has that spectator vantage point that adds realism:eek:

Thanks sneakyboy, always good to read your insightful comments.👍

Thankyou Eric, the sixties edit took a while to get right (after a few failed attempts), I even gave up at one point, but then I had another try and that was the result in the end.
(It's now my wallpaper on the PS3).👍

Spy shot was one of those moments where everything fell into place quite well, and I think I must do more shots like this too.

Thanks for your support.:cheers:

The brightness off the cars and scenery is different in a good way. Especially well on the Chaparral 2D, for being a standard that is. 👍

Sweet one you dragged up here... I'm loving the warm tone matching with the contrast of shading giving a retrospective feel in it. :)

First and last with the accentuated retro toning are nice. Especially the first one I like the composition of it also. 👍 Sweet car, looks great in white.

GPR
First and last with the accentuated retro toning are nice. Especially the first one I like the composition of it also. 👍 Sweet car, looks great in white.
Completely agree with this. Both toning and composition are spot on in the first shot. 👍

I really like your three 458 Italia shots Paul, especially the last one. They have all a great toning and a beautiful light and the last one has also an original composition and angle. Great work on this "spy shot", really looks like a real one !

And this old Corvette set is very original, the tonning fit very well the car and give the set a very great mood 👍 Same thiong for the font : great choice also, perfect for the theme*. I especially love the first and the last

* can I have the name of the font you used to write "Tame your inner Soul" ? (love this one).

Back