Status
Not open for further replies.

prodigy34

(Banned)
United States
Arkansas
Prodigy-FORD
About Prodigy Drift http://prodigydrift.webs.com/

We are a team concentrating on the drifting scene in GT5. Our main goals are getting sideways, having fun, and maybe winning a competition or two. We value sportsmanship higher than skill, but we certainly aren't lacking in skill. If you are looking for the kind of team that loves to just slide, or even looking for some competition, give a shout out to one of the founders, PSN: Prodigy-Bishop and Prodigy-Dr-.

Here's the current list of our members as of 10 Nov,2011:

Prodigy Elite
Leader- Prodigy-Bishop
Captain- Prodigy-Yurei
1st LT- Prodigy- Psycho
2ndLT -Prodigy-Lilal27
Prodigy-SRNinja
Prodigy-Samuri
BunneyCBR
CarlosFainha
Kenji

Prodigy-Wolf (Camera Man)

Prodigy X
Leader- Prodigy-DR-
Captain-Prodigy-REV
1st LT- Prodigy-Shiro
2nd LT- Prodigy- Dorifto
Prodigy-Toretto
Prodigy-Reman
Prodigy-Vandel
Prodigy-FORD
Clutch3411
LJ2281

Last edited:
I challenge you guys to battle!!!!!!!

Lol bro do you have short term memory loss cause I belive bishop already told you two weeks where pretty booked up with other teams right now so just sit and wait your turn like a good boy

Oh yeah good job prodigy on sundays battle vs Star_Drift 2-1 We won are first thanks Star_Drift for being a respectful and worthy team to comp with :)

Do to yor post on my thread your on to a bad start on gtp.bad luck with team u have peace.

Thank you TEAM WHITE SMOKE DriftNaoski feel's we are member stealers but what he doesnt understand is you have to give respect to get it

Like i said he calles us member stealers but we havent tried recruiting anyone that wasnt already telling him they where quiting and it doesnt matter there names they know who they are

Ooo ok. In my eyes the driving does the talking and respect should be earned that way, but attitude also plays a part.

Hey good luck with your team!

And more thing, what exactly does it mean to "battle" when it comes to drifting? I'm sorry, not trying to spam your thread or anything. Anyone can just reply back in a PM, that's cool, too.

Good luck Prodigy Drift Team...

Keep working on your skills and don't worry about the haters... :sly:

prodigy34
Like i said he calles us member stealers but we havent tried recruiting anyone that wasnt already telling him they where quiting and it doesnt matter there names they know who they are

I dont believe in "member stealing". If the conditions on a team are good enough, then nobody will want to leave, no matter what offera are made to them. I think its the team that they were on's fault for not trying to keep their members interested and happy

I dont believe in "member stealing". If the conditions on a team are good enough, then nobody will want to leave, no matter what offera are made to them. I think its the team that they were on's fault for not trying to keep their members interested and happy

Well said no questions thats why people leave teams due to the setting they are bought into if you dont try to keep them happy you will lose them.

:( ok i wont.......but anyway we should have a FRIENDLY battle with osaka maybe in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back