Prodigy Drift Team

• Thread starter prodigy34
  • 207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a room with them last night they were practicing on suzuka.

Yeah they challenge us a week into making the team then when due day comes noeski puts it off a day it dont matter tho the outcome will be the same

Oh yeah welcome to the team clutch

Last edited by a moderator:
prodigy34
Sorry slick you couldnt watch we had rules to follow too

Its all good I was going to record the battle, but I just went to go drift anyway. But hey why no spectators? Don't you want everyone to witness the battle?

Its all good I was going to record the battle, but I just went to go drift anyway. But hey why no spectators? Don't you want everyone to witness the battle?

well next time we will have to so nao can spread lie's like he did last night message anyone of those judges and ask em who won there all fair judges

prodigy34
well next time we will have to so nao can spread lie's like he did last night message anyone of those judges and ask em who won there all fair judges

Yea I was expecting this to happen

hell im the one of the five who lost im not scared to admit it it was still fun as hell we ran a 500hp limit and the way i got my gears setup on my Z33 36hp makes a differance when im cornering so i couldnt hold on i was vs a vett too lol but showtime did good

prodigy34
hell im the one of the five who lost im not scared to admit it it was still fun as hell we ran a 500hp limit and the way i got my gears setup on my Z33 36hp makes a differance when im cornering so i couldnt hold on i was vs a vett too lol but showtime did good

Wow they needed to pull out the corvette lol

prodigy34
Yeah i guess so but it still didnt help em in the end everyone besides noe was calm and collective i really think he is 12 the way that guy acts

I heard he was like 9

here you go
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Ford and Allyn are posting a bunch here, bishop and Dale need computers. Also, Ford I didn't know you made an actual thread already. You have to tell me this stuff, mate. Anywho, good job in the battle yesterday guys, wish I could have been there. Two battles out of two! Let's keep that streak!

Last edited:
yeah me to but i took your advice and made a proigy account...you know...cause im management

A response to <ProdigyWolf>

thx for your answer to me about the comp. I Appreciate, yes im honest..
I can't control the words and actions of the *members, ...
I am myself no matter, with who or where I am.

Respect!

Good win fellas!! I'll try to improve my tandem skills so I can compete sometime! lol Although that probably won't be anytime soon haha Keep it goin!

Nordya is german and lives in Germany, but she has an american flag.. ISLYDWAYZI is in no way American (I don't think), and has an American flag..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back