Prodigy Drift Team

• Thread starter prodigy34
  • 207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Ford I haven't been on because I have a lot to do during school. Its my senior year so I got test, college applications and all this other work. Just to notify you that's all.

im hitting up technical school... i dont think college is right for me☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Clutch34
^Good luck with the college apps man, that stuff was stressful! lol

Yeah it is Bro, but thanks (: I'm signing up for pre-pharm and allyn I thought about the same but as I looked more into other things and research about everything it got my mind set. Lol

Superspeedway-Daytona_3.jpg

Here you go allen sorry it took so long ive got alot on my plate right now with getting ready to go to school possibly next week

ah...i had fun doing this figure eight...yall made me do it like 5 mininutes straight lol

Alright, So now that I have made my account, and being the owner and the Leader of Prodigy and it's Division's Prodigy X and Prodigy Elite. If my team cannot follow this ONE rule, if I over hear ANYONE talking Smack I will kick you off the team, no questions asked or answered. I have been absent from GTPlanet and I apologize. Also If everyone verifies that I am the Leader and Owner of Prodigy, I ask that the Moderators PLEASE Close this Thread so that I can correctly re-make the Prodigy Team Forum thread. Thanks and sincere apologies to EVERYONE for the lack of respect some of the Former team members have caused.

Last edited:
I verify that you are the leader. And the closure of this thread would definitely help here, since we cannot edit the opening the post.

Last edited:
PDE Bishop
Alright, So now that I have made my account, and being the owner and the Leader of Prodigy and it's Division's Prodigy X and Prodigy Elite. If my team cannot follow this ONE rule, if I over hear ANYONE talking Smack I will kick you off the team, no questions asked or answered. I have been absent from GTPlanet and I apologize. Also If everyone verifies that I am the Leader and Owner of Prodigy, I ask that the Moderators PLEASE Close this Thread so that I can correctly re-make the Prodigy Team Forum thread. Thanks and sincere apologies to EVERYONE for the lack of respect some of the Former team members have caused.

👍

I verify that you are the leader. And the closure of this thread would definitely help here.

Wolf you & bishop have had plenty of time to start an official thread I don't know if it was lazyness or what. But as for an offical thread i belive ive kept this one running quiet well if not then you can devote more time to this thread and the site for that matter cause im not gonna put up with yall's negativity from some bull s:censored:t trash talking and if your really on your period about it you can stick Prodigy up your a:censored:'s

Well then I will catch you later. I have not had the ability to even get on GTP. and if thats the case. I gave you a simple rule to follow and you took it upon yourself to take things further. And obviously you dont know how to manage this thread very well considering I have issues with smack talking on OHQ thread and this thread. You. at the time, volunteered to make the Prodigy team thread, which you were supposed to show a good example for the team. Obviously, that has not been done. So now i AM taking it upon myself to take care of things as necessary, so that Prodigy is not given a bad name or a bad reputation. Ford, you are more than able to say anything extra, but i think for this matter I will be taking over things as the leader of the team and as far as I am concerned I have taken care of a good amount of issues here. Thanks for helping yourself off the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back