Prodigy Drift Team

• Thread starter prodigy34
  • 207 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you guys dont know were im from you this julious an learn to spell.also allyn who saying i cant spell.sir.hope you read all the rulz on gtplanet.i sure.i have. i dont even fight on gtplanet.i respect.this.people.shiro who are you to say were im from.also allyn again who are you to call. me twelve i sure your fellings would be heart if icalled you 10 years old.

n another thing im HIROSHIMA JAPAN BE H QUITE> AN LEaVE ME ALONE>IK YOU WANNA COME BACK BUT DANGSHUT UP> DONT EVEN THING.

AN IM FWORD 23!!!!!!
IN STOP ASKING ME TO JOIN YOUR FREAKING TEAM FOR YOU MAKE ME MAD.

IN U THIS GOT PRESSED/AKA THIS PUT YOU IN CHECK LEAVE ME ALONEEE!!!! CRAP.

OK

THANK YOU!!!!

can someone translate what he just said for me i dont understand jibberish Who the heck is fword 23 if he tried to spell ford he spelled it wrong and nao if you are refering to me lol id never try to recruit you, you always got trash coming out your mouth idk a team on here that wants that skill isn't all that matter's you got to learn when and when not to open your mouth and you havn't learned how to do that yet

can someone translate what he just said for me i dont understand jibberish Who the heck is fword 23 if he tried to spell ford he spelled it wrong and nao if you are refering to me lol id never try to recruit you, you always got trash coming out your mouth idk a team on here that wants that skill isn't all that matter's you got to learn when and when not to open your mouth and you havn't learned how to do that yet

He's basically saying get off his butt about the topic. And that "fword 23" is referring to the fact that everyone thinks he's a little kid. "fword 23" = I'm effing 23.

On a happier note, sorry I been MIA this week, but I should be able to get some drift sessions this weekend! Just gotta get through another test tomorrow! Can't wait to get behind the wheel again! :cheers: Let me know what time some of yall are going to be online.

Last edited:
yay lol... im at school suppostly doing my class work :yuck:.... im starting to like gtplanet... lol..... and also... i think i wont be able to get online today becuz i need to go to miami ugh... anyways... cool video by the way,,,, and i got to see my pink c63 :sly:... thats a mens car

yay lol... im at school suppostly doing my class work :yuck:.... im starting to like gtplanet... lol..... and also... i think i wont be able to get online today becuz i need to go to miami ugh... anyways... cool video by the way,,,, and i got to see my pink c63 :sly:... thats a mens car

no comment jp....no comment...have fun it miami!!

DriftShiro

Haha I'm doing all my work in class to and reading this. GT Planet is interesting.

Sooo 4 pm my time...that should be good. Just needa go home and sleep for a few hours cuz this has been the WORST week of school thus far, and I'm sick.. :yuck:

yeah man im on mostly all weekend so...any time you can
we can...drift:drool:

yeah nice angle on it slick mabey next time you'll go to are level and let us show you how its done on CH's

Soooo I think we need a team logo or banner or something to put on the OP. I'll give it a shot sometime this week if I have some spare time. :)

Its not that hard. Past the image url in between these

[IMG*][*/IMG]

But leave out the *

guys... how can i change my psn acc on gtp.... mine appers ohq-shiro but i need it to be prodigy-shirojp

Last edited:

still not working did it just how you said spank
im trying to do it through a facebook link is that my problem

still not working did it just how you said spank
im trying to do it through a facebook link is that my problem

you got to upload it through a photo sharing website like photobucket, or flikr. Then after you uploaded it to that then you find the photo and press share and find the link code for forums/bulletin boards.

f it ive waisted 4 hours of my life on this **** i mean damn just make it when you can upload from your computer it would be much easyer

f it ive waisted 4 hours of my life on this **** i mean damn just make it when you can upload from your computer it would be much easyer

its not hard at all......

just make a photobucket account, press upload now and choose either from computer or web or camera, then find the photo and press share and get the image code for forums and copy and paste...

guys... go can i change my psn acc on gtp.... mine appers ohq-shiro but i need it to be prodigy-shirojp

Shiro, click on "My GTPlanet" on the upper right of the screen in the yellow box where it says "Welcome, DriftShiro!". After you click on, on the left you'll see a link that says "Edit Your Details" and click that. From there you can scroll down and change your PSN. 👍

And Ford, check your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back