Production Car Racing (GT4, CTSCC, PWC GTS/TC, MX-5 Cup, etc)Touring Cars 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,869 comments
Good. Didn't like them anyway. :P
To me, it was like GT Sport. The dang X-Bows thrived on the tight circuits, but not always. At Zandavoort, the Camaros had their measure. However, no great loss. The Alpines and Caymans are much better.

About the Camaro. No doubt it's on its way out, but I'm hoping it doesn't just disappear either.

Edit: I'm ready!

Last edited:
2021 Porsche Carrera Cup Germany racing calendar

29.04-01.05.2021, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (FIA WEC), races 1+2
14.05-16.05.2021, Oschersleben (ADAC GT Masters), races 3+4
11.06-13.06.2021, Red Bull Ring (ADAC GT Masters), races 5+6
09.07-11.07.2021, Circuit Zandvoort (ADAC GT Masters), races 9+10
06.08-08.08.2021, Nürburgring (ADAC GT Masters), races 11+12
01.10-03.10.2021, Sachsenring (ADAC GT Masters), races 13+14
22.10-24.10.2021, Hockenheim (ADAC GT Masters), races 15+16
tba, Autodromo Nazionale Monza (DTM), races 7+8

Race 1 Spa

So I watched part of the 1st Paul Ricard GT4 race this morning before going to work. It was enjoyable to see some racing early in the morning, but I was a bit lost with who were the ones to watch (though I did find myself rooting for the lone Camaro as the race went on).

Anything particular I should know about the GT4 Euro series this year? Since it's relativley early for me, I'm gonna try to make an effort to catch some of the races this year. Also, what's up with there being a GT2 championship this year? I thought GT2 died ages ago. :odd:

So I watched part of the 1st Paul Ricard GT4 race this morning before going to work. It was enjoyable to see some racing early in the morning, but I was a bit lost with who were the ones to watch (though I did find myself rooting for the lone Camaro as the race went on).

Anything particular I should know about the GT4 Euro series this year? Since it's relativley early for me, I'm gonna try to make an effort to catch some of the races this year. Also, what's up with there being a GT2 championship this year? I thought GT2 died ages ago. :odd:
I'm usually rooting for the Camaro's or the Supra's. It's actually a fairly balanced series, no one team dominates the season usually. I find them fairly enjoyable to watch.

Also, what's up with there being a GT2 championship this year? I thought GT2 died ages ago. :odd:

As far as I know the old GT2 became GTE. The new GT2 is aimed at bronze drivers who want more power than the GT4 and GT3 but they have less aero than the GT3s, so they’re slower in corners.

As far as I know the old GT2 became GTE. The new GT2 is aimed at bronze drivers who want more power than the GT4 and GT3 but they have less aero than the GT3s, so they’re slower in corners.
Isn't Audi the only one that has a GT2 car available?

As mentioned above, the racing is pretty balanced. As can be seen by the Alpine's nimbleness, 650S acceleration, Camaro's grunt, Supra and AMG GT overall performance.
The M4s are usually quick as well. Didn't show at this event. The variety of tracks, make for battles through the field.

The ones to watch would be United Autosports, as they are new to the series. Any of the Supras, due to being the customer car's being in their second season. Other than that, most of the field have a shot to win. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Catching up on the GT4 races last night. Really nice to see an Alpine and the Camaro at the pointy end of the field.

Supra remaining consistent. Camaro not too bad in the second race, considering the field. Glad the large grids are back.

Last edited:
Catching up on the European GT4 races a couple of days ago. I was wondering what the oldest cars on the grid might be. It'd have to be either the Bimmers or the Camaro, wouldn't it?

Back