Professional Hall help!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gustav
  • 8 comments
  • 913 views
Messages
4
Hi all.

Anyone got any ideas of a car to use in the tuning cars race in the pro hall? The cheaper the better lol.

Hope this gets by the mods as im getting annoyed as hell with this :grumpy:
 
Gustav
Hi all.

Anyone got any ideas of a car to use in the tuning cars race in the pro hall? The cheaper the better lol.

Hope this gets by the mods as im getting annoyed as hell with this :grumpy:

Go To Spoon Tuning , The Spoon R1 Is amazing , mate Handles Like Glue.
Lays it Down , great buy 👍
 
Don't forget to buy Racing tires.... I bought the Opera S2000, Blitz car, 2 Rufs, Mine's Lancer and I couldn't win any of the races..... then I saw the tire restrictions and I realised my mistake. I was using sports tires!!! Getting the right tires really did make the difference between winning and losing. Now the Blitz is a nice car to drive, before that I thought it was horrible.
 
From memory I used the Nissan Fairlady Z Concept that I won from somewhere (can't get cheaper than that). Only needed a few tune up items and breezed through the lot.
 
Alright nice one peeps. :) I think the spoon r1 it is.

Anyone got ideas for the super car races in the pro hall? Ive been using a 12speed cerbera and getting my ass handed to me from race 3 onwards. the thing handles like shopping trolley(it is fast though). Any ideas on tuning?
 
For the tuners race I used the car I won in the Japanese Championship, it was an RX-7 racecar, thats all I remember. Anyway, it was borderline rediculous, I won the first race by about 45 seconds. I decided to B-spec the rest of the races so I wouldnt waste my time, and even the computer won by at least 30 seconds. I dont believe I put any upgrades in it either, maybe some nitrus, but thats it.
 
Well thats them races done anyway. thanks for the advice all.
 
Back