Professional Review of GT4p

• Thread starter Nizar1980
  • 40 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how stupid/ignorant/annoying someone can be, I still don't add em to the ignore list. Mainly because I wouldn't understand the following pisstake replies :lol:

Thanks to all those who welcomed me , specially P2C and 8400 RPM . I was completely amazed to see how a worthless person like kev-code can post a reply like that. What do u think I am , a div or something ? And what's with the word professional ?. I have a videogames shop and I actually have access to japanese games before most of u even hear of it , and I'm sure I got prologue before all of u !!. I'll be back soon with more info about gt4.

Kev-code? no idea who that is.

*edited to make bazz happy*

What do u think I am , a div or something ?

Well if you can't even get the words code and kev in the correct order :rolleyes:

Nizar, I look forward to your exclusive info on GT4, with headlines such as...

"GT4 WILL HAVE SKYLINES"
"GT4 is a ps2 exclusive"
"GT4 is a car racing game"

You have a vid games shop eh, well judging by the people I've seen in these shops, knowledge on games is optional. Oh and, if your idea of a review is reviewing how it looks, it cast doubts over the fact that you say you own the game/ or have played it.

*imagines our "professional" reviewer downloading IGN vids, and reviewing those*:lol:

Geez, code_kev, ur a good poster and all i have respected you untill i saw your first post in this thread. Give him a break.
Afaik, ur attitude is.. Never mind.

Ohh and BTW he typed kev-code NOT kev_code. :P

Does no one realise that my posts were sarcasm filled??? I'm not THAT bothered, shhhessh. I just wanted to point and laugh at a terrible review:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Nizar1980
I was completely amazed to see how a worthless person like kev-code can post a reply like that.

Ever heard the saying 'two wrongs don't make a right?'

Since when were people not allowed to have their opinions as well? If code kev was being a bit harsh, he was also being witty with it, and quite correct too.

People often get criticised in this forum for posting dumb or spurious comments, and often get ribbed for it, and take it in good humour.

The original 'review' that sparked off all this discussion was 'interesting', but it was also spurious and dumb, so why shouldn't you be allowed to point this out?

And, by the way, thanks for posting those links that put cobragt and code kev on my ignore list... now that really was mature.. get rid of your ego, and let us make up our own minds who we choose to listen to

:irked:

I thought it was pretty funny personally :lol: damn that must mean I'm immature :D

Incase you didn't already know, you can edit(get rid of people on) your ignore list when you click on 'My gtplanet on the top 'bar' & click on edit ignore list :)

It looks like my thread is still alive. For those who think I don't have the game , I assure u I have it ( on a copied dvd of course).
I didn't discuss the gameplay or content because I suppose you already know it. The only thing wrong with my review is that it should have come a lot earlier , even before ign shows those vids. I'll be back when I hear something official from sony or pd.

He´h. When u do hear from PD/sony, ask them for a original copy of the game aswell. :P

Let me get this right, you OWN a game shop and get info from sony and PD, yet your GTp is copied...riiiighhhhttt. Nizar, talk about doing my work for me, ie making your look dumb.

btw the grey cartridge is a soiled copy of cybermorph on the jag

Attachments

• nizars gameszzzzz.jpg
    nizars gameszzzzz.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back