"Professionalism"

Discussion in 'GT6 Drifting' started by PUSH, Feb 20, 2014.

1. SLaBaTaC

SLaBaTaC

I've been on the scene for quite a while now and found that drifters tend to have more enjoyable time when the lobby is full of experienced/common drifters who go for door to door action as apposed to speed drifting.It also helps to have the right room settings(grip reduction set to real etc) but i usually tend to inform host if things like that need to be changed.If someone has problems trying to slide dont just put them down saying they are s**t or newbs,instead try help them setting up their cars.

I wouldn't call myself pro but a veteran on the drift scene that of which has taken me many of years to earn respect from both national and international levels.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    GTGranpa, JDM SRE70, PUSH and 4 others like this.
  2. JDM SRE70

JDM SRE70

cough* "teamJDMT-Get Door2Door" *cough lobbies on GT5 ;)

SLaBaTaC and JDM_Tuning_S3OZ like this.
  3. JDM_Tuning_S3OZ

JDM_Tuning_S3OZ

+1 :p

SLaBaTaC likes this.
  4. t3kc0h

t3kc0h

I agree with this. As I meet new people every day and they all have my respect. Until they do something (mostly ramming, not watching the map, not being aware of what other drivers are doing, etc.) to get me to lose it. And I know I'm not the best drifter, nor am I very well known, but that's just my $0.02.

Flash_Sweden and FussyFez like this.
  5. PUSH

PUSH

T3k you are more known than you know bro. I just noticed another Team Leader completely embarrassed after bragging about the Professional level that he and his other team member are and called his other members crap. That is not a leader that looks out for his team but only his own personal gain.

t3kc0h likes this.
  6. Stavingo

Stavingo

I don't think I can take someone seriously any time they claim to be professional on a game.

CallmeDan and GTGranpa like this.
  7. juanjayz

juanjayz

Now, if everyone could have this mentality! Good job sir!