Project CARS 2 Car List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,206 comments
IMG_0050.JPG

On some of them in brackets at the end, I have added their car class.
I appreciate the work you are putting in. It's just as a Key for quick reference, without searching each car to see the class.
Wouldn't make the brackets redundant.

I appreciate the work you are putting in. It's just as a Key for quick reference, without searching each car to see the class.
Wouldn't make the brackets redundant.
I know what you mean. I just think it would clutter it a bit. Although I can see the usefulness of it so i'll do it.

Done for known classes except road.

Last edited:
In Pcar1 I saw the unconfirmed car list had many Nissan cars, are they saw and then make it in pcar2? Just wait a moment can they confirm

Unconfirmed
  • Tyrell P34
  • 1982 Nissan KRD30 Super Silhouette
  • 1989 Nissan GTP ZX-T or 1990 NPT-90
  • 1990 Nissan R90CK
  • 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Group A
  • 1994 Nissan 300ZX IMSA GTS
  • 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC
  • 2003 Nissan Skyline GT-R R43 Gt500
  • 2014 Nissan ZEOD
  • 2013 Nissan Altima V8 Supercar
  • 2013 Nissan 370Z GT4
  • 2013 Nissan GTR GT3
  • Lola T96/00 and/or Reynard 96i lookalikes
  • USAC Focus Midget lookalike

In Pcar1 I saw the unconfirmed car list had many Nissan cars, are they saw and then make it in pcar2? Just wait a moment can they confirm

Unconfirmed
  • Tyrell P34
  • 1982 Nissan KRD30 Super Silhouette
  • 1989 Nissan GTP ZX-T or 1990 NPT-90
  • 1990 Nissan R90CK
  • 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Group A
  • 1994 Nissan 300ZX IMSA GTS
  • 1999 Nissan Primera BTCC
  • 2003 Nissan Skyline GT-R R43 Gt500
  • 2014 Nissan ZEOD
  • 2013 Nissan Altima V8 Supercar
  • 2013 Nissan 370Z GT4
  • 2013 Nissan GTR GT3
  • Lola T96/00 and/or Reynard 96i lookalikes
  • USAC Focus Midget lookalike

Seen the ones in bold.

I'm assuming this 300ZX is not quite the same one as in GT2, as it's listed as '94 rather than '97 and it's missing the Fed Ex sponsorship. That or the GT2 one's info is wrong, which wouldn't surprise me as the Venturi 300 had 100HP less than it should have had in that game.

Seen the ones in bold.
I just read this after I posted this.l:
Kind if makes me unsure of what Ian Bell and The American meant with no Australian CR's in PC2. Is that no Australian origin cars or cars that race in Australia. Yes, I understand no Australian cars mean, no ford AU and no Holden. However, the Altima is a Japanese brand engineered for the Supercar series.

To tell the truth, if there is no hope for it in PC2, I'd love for SMS to make it for PC1(ain't gonna happen).

Please. Please. Altima Supercar next. Please.

I just read this after I posted this.l:

Please. Please. Altima Supercar next. Please.
I'm fairly sure he only meant circuits. Unless he's specifically said cars. I've only seen new Aussie circuits being dismissed.

I don't know about other people but I dislike how many road cars there are. I'd much rather no road cars at all.
For now, it's just the road version of the GT3s, hyper cars and a few others. Not so much. Don't like them, don't drive them.

I don't know about other people but I dislike how many road cars there are. I'd much rather no road cars at all.
Keep remembering "DLC". So many race cars over road cars in PC1. I don't think that will change. Plus, Liveries. Makes more sense to make a plethora of skins, to show off on race cars.

Back