Project Cars 2 Favorite Car, Track, Combo

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 87 comments
Right now, it's definitely the R8 LMS GT3 Endurance at Nordschleife. The Ferrari 488 GT3 at RedBull Ring is a close second. I'm amazed at how well the Ferrari handles there. I might give it a go at Imola as well.:)

I'm loving the TCR cars at the moment. So much so, I've actually started a GT4 Career, just to open up that Tier. :bowdown:
I just drove the Opel online at Monza and did a 2:02.295. Would have put me 16th on the real TCR grid from this year and 6 tenths off Stian Paulsen's time and 1.3 off Corthals' time in the same car.

I think the nicest car I drove today was a GT4 Cayman on Laguna Seca. That car handles so smoothly and corners on that track are a perfect match for it. I drove with the Mazda Miata Cup Car in iRacing a lot on that track, so it felt very familiar to me.

I think the nicest car I drove today was a GT4 Cayman on Laguna Seca. That car handles so smoothly and corners on that track are a perfect match for it. I drove with the Mazda Miata Cup Car in iRacing a lot on that track, so it felt very familiar to me.
Yes! I'm using the Cayman in my Career. The thing makes me feel like I'm tackling a championship in real life. Definitely the GT4 European Series North Cup.

How is winter wonderland Nurburgring? As beautiful and terrifying as PGR?

Haven't tried yet, but we have to round it in under 8 minutes for a trophy I see.
This will be interesting and likely attempted while my son is at school to protect his young ears.

I just drove the Opel online at Monza and did a 2:02.295. Would have put me 16th on the real TCR grid from this year and 6 tenths off Stian Paulsen's time and 1.3 off Corthals' time in the same car.
Where do you get TCR cars from? Only TC cars I have are the BMW 3 series from PC1, and then a made up Merc and Renault FWD. Is the Opel from TCR in the game somewhere?

That's one thing I thought they could have really went to town on with, was the TCR cars. So much variety, all closely competitive. Could be like the GT3 field but for FWD racing - which is actually a lot of fun online.

Where do you get TCR cars from? Only TC cars I have are the BMW 3 series from PC1, and then a made up Merc and Renault FWD. Is the Opel from TCR in the game somewhere?

That's one thing I thought they could have really went to town on with, was the TCR cars. So much variety, all closely competitive. Could be like the GT3 field but for FWD racing - which is actually a lot of fun online.
TCR Opel is a part of the Motorsports Pack with the Season Pass. I'd love to see at least 2 of the VAG cars though.

What is the season's pass? I can see the Motorsport pack in the ps store, but it says it's unavailable :(

I think it's the same thing. I entered my season pass code and I got that orange-colored Motorsport Pack in-game, which so far contains the Civic R and I think 3 other cars.

I think it's the same thing. I entered my season pass code and I got that orange-colored Motorsport Pack in-game, which so far contains the Civic R and I think 3 other cars.
Naw that was the Japanese car pack, with the Civic. Came with the disc. They're talking about a different car pack.

Oh, right, I got that mixed up. I got 4 cars from the Motorsport Pack, which I got by entering the Season Pass code:

Jaguar E-Type V12, Group 44
Panoz Esperante GTR-1
Audi V8 DTM
Opel Astra TCR

In the PS4 menus for PCars2, I only see 2 add-on purchases: the Japanese Pack and the Motorsport Pack. I hope my Season Pass isn't bugged. :boggled:

Ferrari 488 is great, Ferrari 333 is great, Ferrari F50 is great... even the Enzo wasn't too bad and I don't drive a lot of road cars. I'm picking up a theme here...

I'm working on... correction... having fun with the Ginetta Juniors championship in career mode. Just finished the first race of the second part of the championship (Ginetta Juniors UK Finals) on Knockhill National on a bright sunny day. Pushing that little thing to its limits and throwing it around the corners of that track is just awesome!

Having never raced on Knockhill in any other game before, I wondered what all the fuss was about when I saw so many people being excited about this little track coming to PCARS2. I think I'm finally starting to understand why. :)

I'm loving the BMW M6 GT3 at Bathurst at the moment! Best lap is a 2.02.9 but I know there is still about 6-7 tenths to improve :)

330 P4 on historic Spa-Francorchamps. All assists off. Haven't found the right AI setting yet, but I managed to finish a 1-hour race without incidents.

Last edited:
I haven't found a favorite car yet, but I've taken a liking to the Mojave circuit, I just wish it had a pit lane as I think it would be awesome for endurance races.

The Honda 2&4 Concept is a fun little car, lots of corner exit oversteer out of the box though, so softened the rear ARB as low as it would go, and now it's pretty nice. Looks like a futuristic go-kart from cockpit view.

Latest Posts

Back