Project CARS 2 Track List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 737 comments
Having spent the weekend glued to the Goodwood Revival Live Stream - I now desperately want the Goodwood Circuit! Below brief onboard with Andrew Jordan:

I was watching that in bits and pieces, caught the £200 million race where the E-Type hit the silver Ferrari 250 :(

It's crazy, all that money that them cars are worth & they're throwing them around like nutters in the BTCC :)

Love it.

Having spent the weekend glued to the Goodwood Revival Live Stream - I now desperately want the Goodwood Circuit! Below brief onboard with Andrew Jordan:

It was available in Gran Turismo 6. Nothing more than an (annoying at times) novelty - got boring quite quick.

It was available in Gran Turismo 6. Nothing more than an (annoying at times) novelty - got boring quite quick.

No - that was the Goodwood Hillclimb Track as used in the Goodwood Festival of Speed - not the fabulous 2.4 mile Goodwood Circuit used for the Revival and Members meetings each year.

I still need Sachsenring, Lausitz, Magny Cours, Paul Ricard, Sebring, Virginia International, Suzuka, Mid-Ohio, Zandvoort, TT Circuit Assen and Anderstorp.

Last edited:
Edit - sorry, meant to post this in the suggestions thread!

Mosport - demonstrated here by Bruce McLaren with a McLaren M1B in 1966.

Last edited:
As far as I know the only way to get Thruxton in any modern game is as a mod on the PC - I've got it in rFactor 2 and I'm fairly sure it's out there for AC as well.

As @IfAndOr says, it will presumably be in the new BTCC game as and when that comes out.

I did it in a league with Clios. Was great fun. It's a shame Thruxton is so under-represented in games as it's a great, high-speed track.

They could always add Castle Combe - especially the pre-chicanes 1997 layout if they can't get Thruxton - Castle Combe has a rich history and a lap record of over 130mph!

Latest Posts

Back