Project CARS 2 Track List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 737 comments
Would love if we could get Kyalami Track, Johannesburg, South Africa. Used to be part of the F1 calendar back in the early 90's and it's gotten a complete revamp lately with talk of adding it back onto the F1 calendar. Was bought by Porsche as well.

it's a great track!
Kualami would be fantastic! A golden opportunity for to do Old/New versions of the circuit. One version from the early 80s, and then another version as close to brand new as possible. When F1 went back to Kyalami in the 90s after the circuit was redesigned, a lot of people talked down on it, because “it wasn’t the same”. I was still really young in the early 90s, so never got a chance to watch F1 there, and it seems that the circuit is not really used my many international series, probably because it’s a little far out of the way. That said, I have managed to catch one or two races from there recently, and it’s a really good circuit for GT and TC cars. Lots of challenging corners, great views too. It would be cool to see an African track in a game too, as I can’t remember many that have had African circuits.

I’m bored on my lunch break, so here’s some more circuits I’d love to see added

Modern Circuits:

Europe
• Salzburgring
• Norrisring
• Thruxton
• Paul Richard
• Mugello
• Istanbul Park
• Villa Real (Portugal)
• Enna Pergusa (modern, what it “could” look like if it wasn’t a dump)
• Zandvoort
• Hungaroring

Middle East/Asia/Pacific:
• Bahrain
• Abu Dahbi
• Budhh Int Circuit
• Korean Int Circuit
• Inje Speedium (South Korea)
• Sepang Malaysia
• Shanghai China
• Ningbo China
• Macau
• Chang Int Circuit (Burhiram)
• Bangsaen Street Circuit
• Suzuka
• Motegi (oval and road)
• Autopolos
• Okayama
• Tsukuba
• Philip Island
• Adelaide
• Sydney Motorsport Park
• Highlands Raceway (NZ)
• Pukekohe (NZ)

North America:
• Mosport
• Circut Gille Villeneuve
• Mt Tremblant
• Molson Indy Toronto
• Area 27
• St Petersburg
• Barber Int Raceway
• Road Atlanta
• Sebring
• Miami Homestead (road and oval)
• Virginia Int Raceway
• Limerock Park
• Mid Ohio
• Belle Isle
• Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez (Mexico City)

South America:
• Interlagos
• Potrero de los Funes

Historic Circuits:
• Brno, late 70s early 80s...the full street circuit!
• Targa Floria...needs to happen at some point
• Zandvoort, pre layout changes
• Fuji, one from the late 80s early 90s, one with the banking still in use in T1 (early 70s?)
• Le Mans x2, the 89 version pre chicanes, the 90 version with chicanes.
• Silverstone 90s version
• Enna Pergusa, pre chicanes...not even sure when that would be

That’s all I can think of for now...back to work :lol:

Last edited:
Just a quick thing. According to http://www.racingcircuits.info/europe/united-kingdom/silverstone/ the Silverstone Classic that we have in game is the version used from 1975-1986. I was thinking of this one because of the British F1 GP this weekend.

Can this be noted in the first post? Here are the other tracks:

-Hockenheim Ring Classic - 1982-1991
-Le Mans Vintage - 1968-1971
-Monza Classic
  • Road Course - 1955-1971
  • Oval Course - 1955-1971
  • Full Course - 1958-1971 (Combination of two variants. Has newer chicane at beginning of lap but lacks it on the back straight of the oval which is the older variant)
-Rouen Les Essarts
  • Short - 1950-1954
  • Full - 1955-1970
-Spa Historic - 1969-1978

Bonus: Watkins Glen: The track we know was created in 1971 but the only current thing it didn't have then was the inner loop before the boot, which was introduced in 1992.

I'm amazed that the version we know today has only been around since 2010. Spa too has only looked this way since the mid 2000s. The bus stop chicane saw some interest ion variations since 1978

I'm amazed that the version we know today has only been around since 2010. Spa too has only looked this way since the mid 2000s. The bus stop chicane saw some interest ion variations since 1978
Yeah. It was changed for 2007 after an upgrade. The lack of a race in 2006 was for a different reason though. Probably tobacco sponsorship laws. Was either that or 2003. Or both.

I did love the old bus stop in the late 90s / early 2000s. During that time I watched F1 with my father often and played F1 games quite a bit then. So for me that is kind of the original bus stop.

MotoGP got me looking into the history of the Sachsenring in Germany. The modern circuit is ok, I wouldn’t be upset to see it in a game, but it’s not top of my list of tracks I really want to see.

However, the old circuit, this is something we need to discuss :lol: I didn’t realize that the original Sachsenring was a street circuit, and a badass one at that.

I would LOVE to see this in a pcars game.

Also found this circuit called Scleizer Dreieck which also looks amazing

Some great suggestions @twitcher and I would also love to see the Sachsenring plus many of your other suggestions.

A few which you may have missed which I would like to see added to the game include:

Crystal Palace, London, UK
Mallory Park, UK
Aintree, UK

Longford, Tasmania

Riverside, USA
Pebble Beach Road Course, USA
Greenwood Roadway, USA

Circuito da Boavista, Portugal

Reims-Geux, France
Dijon Prenois, France

and the one I would most like to see - Clermont Ferrand (Circuit de Charade), France.

Clermont Ferrand Circuit de Charade France.jpg
Reims Geux France.jpg
Circuit de Dijon Prenois.jpg
Circuita da Boavista Portugal.jpg

There is enough colour footage available for the artists to get accurate trackside buildings and features for all these great tracks and the tracks which can still be scanned.

Below footage of a sports car race at Charade - it was known as the mini Nurburgring and its easy to see why - it ran up and down and round a long dead volcano and was in use from 1958 to 1988 before safety issues forced its closure:

It's safe to say that neither Sebring or any other track apart from what's going to be included in the Ferrari DLC will see the day of light.

And you base that on what?

Are you just speculating or do you have proof there won't be any more dlc after the ferrari pack.

Back