Project CARS 2 Track List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 737 comments
What's your favorite RX track? I love the one in South Africa. Enough twists but not so much that you're doing long drift. I don't know how to hold those

What's your favorite RX track? I love the one in South Africa. Enough twists but not so much that you're doing long drift. I don't know how to hold those
Lånkebanen. The hop at the finish line is a fun way to kick off the next lap, and it has great flow for drifting in either the rallycross cars or a RWD car like the GT86. :) I also like Lohéac.

I guess Wildcrest RallyCross

But i'm not a big fan of rally tracks, their way to short to get any real driving done with the GTR.

Knockhill tri oval is no longer showing up. Have I missed something?

Edit
If you have endurance as the preset it will not show.

Last edited:
Try Sakitto GP in an Aussie V8 Supercar if you really want to be exhilarated! (Ford Falcon V8).
I'm not game yet. Drove the V8 around Monaco, before the patch, Haven't touched it since. I'll definitely have to gain confidence with RWD again. ;)

I was starting from algarve and working my way down, using the 2002 SW. I usually skip by it because I just see the RX. when I got a notification on YouTube for the video above. I watched it and replicated the race in game. Fell in love with it. Just a nice old school track. SMS have spent their money and time wisely.

I was starting from algarve and working my way down, using the 2002 SW. I usually skip by it because I just see the RX. when I got a notification on YouTube for the video above. I watched it and replicated the race in game. Fell in love with it. Just a nice old school track. SMS have spent their money and time wisely.

It's a lovely track - especially for spectators as you can get so close to the action and see everything, but unfortunately it doesn't have a pitlane so no practise or qualifying if you use it in the game online. It's a shame that SMS didn't use part of the paddock to act as a pitlane.

In real life the only downside with this track is the very poor road access - it's ok if you have a motorcycle, but if you have a car and attend a popular meeting you can be trapped for hours trying to get in or out!

Does anyone know if the Devs have addressed the decision to remove the Mojave Oval and open layouts?

Hello everyone long time no see. I keep watching races with Macau and i just need that track in game plus some of the lesser known talked about tracks which are also fun to watch. Im surprised Sebring isn't in the game but maybe dlc can debunk that for me. That new Porche track is also great i have already ran a WEC race on there and it worked beautifully. Also glad to see oval racing works however im still dodgy about Texas and how the AI react there with any car. Other than that, i encourage you all to try group c on ovals aswell as formula x on ovals **** is amazing.

I can't imagine Sebring not being in Project Cars 3 at this point. It's practically requested 3 or 4 times each page of this thread. Or maybe a late dlc track for pc2? Doubt it, but one can dream.

I don't get this. Tilke tracks are bashed continuously for their flat, boring layouts. Yet, everyone wants to have Sebring.
A track as flat as it can get with tons of similar 90° corners. Ironic...

I think it's mostly the historical importance of the track more than anything else. Real life drivers bash the harsh surface and bumps yet they continue to race there. Even WEC is going back.

I think it's mostly the historical importance of the track more than anything else. Real life drivers bash the harsh surface and bumps yet they continue to race there. Even WEC is going back.
Yeah. That's the key reason for it. Not much else really.

Yes - for me it's the historical significance, but I would also want a classic version of the track, preferably from the late 1960's even though some of the drivers got lost as they couldn't tell which way the track went or even where it was!

Also maybe it will be a good track to race on - for instance although I hate modern Silverstone with a passion, the classic layout is one of my favourite tracks in the game and always produces great racing whenever I host online at that track.

For people suggesting Macau - what about Pau? Macau might be expensive and difficult to get, but modern Pau would be a good alternative (we don't have enough street circuits)and a classic version of Pau (without the barriers) would be ideally suited to the Lotus 25 and other classics - it was a regular fixture on the French F2 championship calendar for many years.

Pau - how it used to look:

And onboard in more modern times:

Latest Posts

Back