Project CARS 2 Track List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 737 comments
I'm curious what some would be like Spa's Eau Rouge in reverse or Watkins Glen's esses and loop.
Ohhhhh dear god, nooooooooooooo. I still have bad memories after GRID2 and AUTOSPORT forced me to run on those circuit variations.

I hated Brands Hatch(long version) in Codemasters game. I just could not get used:banghead::banghead: to it
Yeah, that was one of my main complaints. For some reason, most of their real world circuits were ridiculous wide.

Ohhhhh dear god, nooooooooooooo. I still have bad memories after GRID2 and AUTOSPORT forced me to run on those circuit variations.

Yeah, that was one of my main complaints. For some reason, most of their real world circuits were ridiculous wide.

Just edited my earlier post I meant BH in reverse. I just felt disoriented and went fly off every other corner:lol::lol:

Has anyone talked with @TheAmerican or @IanBell about which version of Texas we are getting at launch? In the newest trailer it looks as if we are getting the repaved and rebanked version but upon inspection of real life footage it could either be a WIP version of the repave or a complete version of the old config.

Of course if that is a surprise then by all means keep me guessing.

Thx for your effort jake, i'm disappointed about tracks list in particular the new tracks the most part are rallycross circuits i expected different circuits. Another thing according to me it's not right to count Monza Classic as a different location, Monza and Monza Classic is the same location even if they are totally different, i don't understand why you count them as 2 different locations. It was my opinion hope DLC tracks will be much better than these.

Thx for your effort jake, i'm disappointed about tracks list in particular the new tracks the most part are rallycross circuits i expected different circuits. Another thing according to me it's not right to count Monza Classic as a different location, Monza and Monza Classic is the same location even if they are totally different, i don't understand why you count them as 2 different locations. It was my opinion hope DLC tracks will be much better than these.
Are you serious? I mean, the track roster doesn't include every track ever made, but cmon. It's by far the best track roster on PC or console that you can get for the price of a single game. I think it's superb, even though I would have liked a few of my own favorites in there, I think calling it disappointing is disrespectful to the developers.

Has anyone talked with @TheAmerican or @IanBell about which version of Texas we are getting at launch? In the newest trailer it looks as if we are getting the repaved and rebanked version but upon inspection of real life footage it could either be a WIP version of the repave or a complete version of the old config.

Of course if that is a surprise then by all means keep me guessing.

@IanBell did confirm that we are getting a "resurfaced" Watkins Glen, so it would not be a big stretch to think we are getting the same for Texas. Probably based on 2016 track condition as well, since most of the "current||||" content seems to be 2016 based.

@IanBell did confirm that we are getting a "resurfaced" Watkins Glen, so it would not be a big stretch to think we are getting the same for Texas. Probably based on 2016 track condition as well, since most of the "current||||" content seems to be 2016 based.

Well that takes out the possibility of the reconfig being in (at launch that is) as work on it went from January to March 2017.

Are you serious? I mean, the track roster doesn't include every track ever made, but cmon. It's by far the best track roster on PC or console that you can get for the price of a single game. I think it's superb, even though I would have liked a few of my own favorites in there, I think calling it disappointing is disrespectful to the developers.
I talked about new tracks added the most part are rallycross tracks and personally i expected something different.

I talked about new tracks added the most part are rallycross tracks and personally i expected something different.

Algarve International Circuit
Circuit of the Americas
Daytona International Speedway
Fuji Speedway
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Knockhill
Long Beach
Red Bull Ring
SUGO
Texas Motor Speedway

That's 10 completely new (non Rallycross) tracks, most of them having multiple layouts.
And I'm not even counting those classic layouts, which really are completely different to their modern counterparts.
So no, it's not for the most part rallycross tracks...
Honestly, how is this disappointing?

Algarve International Circuit
Circuit of the Americas
Daytona International Speedway
Fuji Speedway
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Knockhill
Long Beach
Red Bull Ring
SUGO
Texas Motor Speedway

That's 10 completely new (non Rallycross) tracks, most of them having multiple layouts.
And I'm not even counting those classic layouts, which really are completely different to their modern counterparts.
So no, it's not for the most part rallycross tracks...
Honestly, how is this disappointing?

I don't think 10 tracks are really a lot, it's my opinion and Monza Classic yes is different but it's Monza xD,i prefered Mugello instead to have it, i hope only with DLC we'll have better and more tracks.

I don't think 10 tracks are really a lot, it's my opinion and Monza Classic yes is different but it's Monza xD,i prefered Mugello instead to have it, i hope only with DLC we'll have better and more tracks.

Well PCars 2 won't get Mugello as the licensing is too hard to obtain for SMS (or too expensive, I forget which). They have got other wonderful tracks though so focus on the positive side instead of what upsets you and to be frank, you alone.

To quantify it, Gran Turismo Sport has 16 or 18 locations. That's over half.
Yes, i know

Well PCars 2 won't get Mugello as the licensing is too hard to obtain for SMS (or too expensive, I forget which). They have got other wonderful tracks though so focus on the positive side instead of what upsets you and to be frank, you alone.
It's shame because it's a good track, however everyone has its opinion

Keep in mind that I purposely left out all the other new tracks you apparently didn't care about like

DirtFish
Hell
Mercedes-Benz Ice Training Track
Loheac
Wildcrest

plus new layouts for existing tracks.
That's 15 completely new locations. That's almost the complete track count of GTS...

Keep in mind that I purposely left out all the other new tracks you apparently didn't care about like

DirtFish
Hell
Mercedes-Benz Ice Training Track
Loheac
Wildcrest

plus new layouts for existing tracks.
That's 15 completely new locations. That's almost the complete track count of GTS...

Loheac has an asphalt circuit in addition to the rallycross track as well.

Looks like Knockhill reverse layout comfirmed.
upload_2017-6-8_18-58-32.png

upload_2017-6-8_18-59-15.png

Seeing this makes me giddy.

Don't forget the rumours about Mugello (and also about Sachsenring) only appeared because of one stupid PRC article. James later said that both tracks only existed inside the heavily vip main menu and were not playable.

Has there been any talk about Bristol or Richmond coming to the game? I remember seeing them on the PCars 1 list but they didn't get added.

Back