Project CARS 2 Track List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 737 comments
It was some onboard of the Civic TCR doing hot laps.
The International series has never gone there as have most series due to geographical location. Probably was the ETCC series which is at the Hungaoring this weekend.

The International series has never gone there as have most series due to geographical location. Probably was the ETCC series which is at the Hungaoring this weekend.
Maybe that was it. I was going past FB alerts, but I did see WTCC videos at Hungaroring in 2015 & 2016 on YouTube.

FB_IMG_1495019074386.jpg

Our survey says ........ egh urrrrgh (sorry, that's the best impression I can do :D)

The track has already been shown in other screenshots, it's not a new one (as in, not a new reveal) :)
New pic from the PC FB page though. ;)

That sucks, it was always one of my favorite tracks in Forza and it's a shame to see it absent from this gen. as far as 4-wheel racing goes.

I'll buy it a week after release day. Then I can do Rookie Orientation and fail for a week. In a Coyne car because I'm loyal.
Just keep it off the wall. Somehow I don't see you getting back on your feet as quickly as Bourdais has. ;)

Back