Project CARS 2 Track List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 737 comments
::ahem:: COTA is $14.99 in iRacing.

Project CARS 2 will be $59.99 at launch.

FOR THE WHOLE GAME.

smoke.gif

Last edited:
Based on most circuits returning: Sonoma, Watkins Glen, Long Beach, Indy, Texas, Road America.

You could stretch it and include Brands Hatch Indy in there.... it would be more of a "historical" event, since the current season doesn't run there, but Champ Car and CART both did.

Happy for Red Bull Ring but i'd like to see more street tracks. At the moment Pcars should have only 3 Street circuits it would be great if you could add others 4/5 like:
  • Valencia of F1
  • Macau
  • Detroit
  • Phoenix
  • Port Imperial
  • San Josè
  • Bejing
  • Moscow
  • Singapore
  • Puerto Madero Street Circuit
  • Punta del Este
  • Changwon
  • Adelaide
  • Surfers Paradise
There are many other street circuits hope someone of SMS read this topic...

Absolutely agree, I'd like to see Canada F1 track in this game too,

Am very happy about Long Beach however, great track - not too excited about COTA, need tracks which are not everywhere

By the way, could someone clarify something for me, regarding tracks: Sebring has been said not be coming to PCARS 2 by the devs, or am I making up a post in my mind (entirely possible)?

I think i said this before, but we just need Sebring being added now. Oh, and VIR.

With Daytona, Laguna Seca, Long Beach, Road America and COTA, PCars 2 is looking really good on the US front. Well, i does look good on all fronts. But the only other game i know that has this many US tracks is Forza 6.

I think i said this before, but we just need Sebring being added now. Oh, and VIR.

With Daytona, Laguna Seca, Long Beach, Road America and COTA, PCars 2 is looking really good on the US front. Well, i does look good on all fronts. But the only other game i know that has this many US tracks is Forza 6.
And we're to assume Watkins Glen and Sonoma are coming back. It's nice to have tracks that are currently raced on in IMSA, WEC, and F1, as we can replicate weekends as they happen and feel like we're taking part.

Cota is definitely a good addiction. Extremely technical, both super fast and super slow its a very good school track.
I know there's a billion tracks everyone would love to have in every game we play but I have a fetiche... The super bumpy, irregular roller coaster Sebring.
If you are talking bumpy, I have always wanted to have a go at Pukekoe (New Zealand). Would fit alongside Ruapuna and had been used by V8 Supercars. But those bumps on the front straight/ first corner....

Oh, no. I hated COTA in Forza 6. Hopefully the variable weather will make things more interesting. I will try to flood the place and turn the pits into a deep swamp. :lol:

Only track worse than COTA is that bloody one on AC- Zandvoort. Is that a bike track or something? Or maybe carts? Or a sand dune running track? Lol.

By the way, could someone clarify something for me, regarding tracks: Sebring has been said not be coming to PCARS 2 by the devs, or am I making up a post in my mind (entirely possible)?

anyone heard anything official on sebring? that and pocono i'm hoping to see announced.

* = New
** = Assumed as almost nothing is omitted from PC1
Greenwood
Lydden Hill*
Chesterfield**

Hi Jake - thanks for the track list. A few questions which you or others might know the answers to.

Greenwood is listed as a UK track, but Greenwood was an American track open for just a few years in the mid 1960's (supposedly the inspiration for Deep Forest in Gran Turismo). Does anyone have a track map for the UK Greenwood?

Lydden Hill - will the Rallycross and road circuit versions be in the game? Personally I would love to race on the Lydden Hill road circuit - it's short (about one mile), but tricky and should produce good racing with saloons or classics.

Chesterfield - I've been and seen the famous twisted spire, but no race circuit - is this a historic track or a fantasy track? Does anyone have a layout? I've got the GOTY Edition of Project Cars which includes all the DLC, but I don't have Chesterfield.

Brands Hatch - Does anyone know if we will get the Brands Hatch Rallycross circuit, which was the location for many years of the European Rallycross Grand Prix? I have many happy memories of attending those in the 1980's.

Actually, Greenwood is located in Ireland ingame. It's a fictional track.

Chesterfield is a (fictional) karting track too. You have to select a kart first to get access to it.

Not allowed to comment on PCARS 2 content, sorry.

Hi Jake - thanks for the track list. A few questions which you or others might know the answers to.

Greenwood is listed as a UK track, but Greenwood was an American track open for just a few years in the mid 1960's (supposedly the inspiration for Deep Forest in Gran Turismo). Does anyone have a track map for the UK Greenwood?

Lydden Hill - will the Rallycross and road circuit versions be in the game? Personally I would love to race on the Lydden Hill road circuit - it's short (about one mile), but tricky and should produce good racing with saloons or classics.

Chesterfield - I've been and seen the famous twisted spire, but no race circuit - is this a historic track or a fantasy track? Does anyone have a layout? I've got the GOTY Edition of Project Cars which includes all the DLC, but I don't have Chesterfield.

Brands Hatch - Does anyone know if we will get the Brands Hatch Rallycross circuit, which was the location for many years of the European Rallycross Grand Prix? I have many happy memories of attending those in the 1980's.
Greenwood is a karting circuit based in Ireland which is actually the karting circuit at Spa. For some reason, (Which I don't know) it's unlicensed.

It would make sense for both variants to be in the game.

Chesterfield is a fantasy Kart circuit.

I know about it but there's been no information as to whether that variant will be in game. I'd like it because more variants but we don't know. It's the same case for Catalunya and Hockenheim.

preordered since 23.06.2015 :cheers:
including
Premium Digital Edition version of Project CARS 2
An AI opponent named after me
Gold Member player avatar identification in-game
Credits listing in the "Special Thanks" section
Exclusive Project CARS 2 Gold Member wallpaper
Digital version of the Project CARS 2 soundtrack
Project CARS 2 "WMD Crew" shirt
Project CARS 2 poster

preordered since 23.06.2015 :cheers:
including
Premium Digital Edition version of Project CARS 2
An AI opponent named after me
Gold Member player avatar identification in-game
Credits listing in the "Special Thanks" section
Exclusive Project CARS 2 Gold Member wallpaper
Digital version of the Project CARS 2 soundtrack
Project CARS 2 "WMD Crew" shirt
Project CARS 2 poster

They actually gonna include this in PCARS 2? XD

Greenwood is a karting circuit based in Ireland which is actually the karting circuit at Spa. For some reason, (Which I don't know) it's unlicensed.

It would make sense for both variants to be in the game.

Chesterfield is a fantasy Kart circuit.

I know about it but there's been no information as to whether that variant will be in game. I'd like it because more variants but we don't know. It's the same case for Catalunya and Hockenheim.

Thanks for the replies Jake and @Bealdor

A shame it's a kart track - for a minute my heart was racing imagining it was Greenwood Roadway in Indianola USA.

Greenwood Roadway Program.jpg

Great news though, to have Lydden Hill - the home of Rallycross!

Back