Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
JonZ is back!!!

Those winter shots remind me so much of how winter actually feels, I feel like it’s January, roads are slippery, snow’s falling and this gloomy light makes things even more miserable and you just want to stay home with a cup of something hot and just watch the snowfall. Say what you will about the graphics, but they definitely are breathtaking under the right conditions with decent PC hardware. I’m trying to get that winter Nordschleife achievement right now, it’s awesome.

Edit: Updated the link, he reuploaded it.

Last edited:
JonZ is back!!!

Those winter shots remind me so much of how winter actually feels, I feel like it’s January, roads are slippery, snow’s falling and this gloomy light makes things even more miserable and you just want to stay home with a cup of something hot and just watch the snowfall. Say what you will about the graphics, but they definitely are breathtaking under the right conditions with decent PC hardware. I’m trying to get that winter Nordschleife achievement right now, it’s awesome.

Sick!!

I know haven't posted here in a while but here's my latest video and I have a question about online why does everyone lone race gt3 when they are so many more beautiful and awesome cars to drive?? Anyways would love yo hear what everyone has to say. Check out my latest video

Back