Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
A great public lobby race, joined too late to do a lap in qualy, got a great start, then defended hard for a lap or so, before getting the better of me....

But I then pushed like crazy to fight back, and with penalties being achieved by the other 3 competitors, it became very interesting over the last couple of laps, but could i do enough to win??

Single spec or gt3 version? I very much enjoyed the RS01 single spec around the Dubai autodrome, thought it was a great car.

Single Spec mate, a lovely car, it was a funny, oversteering thing in Pcars 1 when it arrived with the Renault Pack in December 2015, they've nailed it in 2 though!! 👍

I knew nothing about Indycar until I played PC2, so I want to thank them for making such a great sim.

I recently took part in my F1 2017 league's off-season challenge at Indy on PC2 and it was so much fun.

A year ago, if someone had told me to go round an oval 200 times, I would have told them to go run and jump, but I actually loved every minute of this race (albeit we only did 150 laps because we ran out of time after some disconnection issues).

So thank you Slightly Mad Studios, thank you :cheers:

However, the lack of a safety car is frustrating. Would have really mixed things up. Does anyone know why there's no pace car in Project Cars 2?

Back