Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
A few vids i made recently:

Cockpit view

Track view

First ever round in a Formula A car (cockpit view)

Audi R8 on Monza with a great finish (track view)

Either you should change the link in your signature or piss off here, trying to scam People with a fake link.

Edit: a bit more friendly: your YouTube link is false. Hopefully not on purpose ;)

;) fixed If you don't mentioned I will never know about it suppose to be the YT link

PD there are better ways to say things ;) Thanks either way .

I recently started uploading my race replays to YouTube, even though I kind of hated the idea. But once I realized the replay space is so limited, I wanted a way to save them and re-watch them later. Here was my most recent upload.

I recently started uploading my race replays to YouTube, even though I kind of hated the idea. But once I realized the replay space is so limited, I wanted a way to save them and re-watch them later. Here was my most recent upload.

Nice to see the cadillac I never have use it is rare to see vids with that car.

Indeed nice! I love racing some of the usual suspects but also the ones noone seems to use, like for instance the GTR:

AND I LOVED IT! The sound is amazing haha

Felt like taking an Indy Car on Old Hockenheim, but I forgot to change the time of day after messing around at Le Mans. But I found it enjoyable!

Back