Project CARS 2 Videos

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,969 comments
Last edited:
Great video! Having watched that and knowing how it would have felt sat behind the wheel in my rig it boggles the mind that people have so much to moan about the game. I realise there are issues and bugs to be sorted out, it's definitely not perfect, but the sheer joy you get from just driving cars is astonishing.
Loaded up this combo based on this vid. Turned off all the assists. My thoughts exactly. The game feels great!

I remember a time seeing snow here in central Florida. Just a few falling flakes compared to the blizzards in Boston but it was cool to see.

Is this the actual event itself? Because of this side of the globe (Western Europe) it is pretty dark during this community event.
Nice driving!
Really? That's weird. I have tried this event three different times and the time of day has always been the same.

They asked me to come to Willow Springs because of the balloons. So finally I decided to run the risk and took my BMW 1M to the desert. No balloons, but then suddenly half way the short race it happened. SNOW ?!?!? And don't forget to watch the very good feeling overtake at 3:00 in the last corner.

Man I love this race sim :)

Also today played around with the replay mode in VR. This is so much fun. See below video as an experiment and lots of things to improve. Both the in car as the trackside is 100% as seen through my VR goggles.

Sometimes I move my head to fast from left to right and you can see that in the replay.
And I have to configure a button to swap from cockpit view to trackside without seeing the menu screen.

That floating camera over the lake, the thunderstorm, the carsound -->I like it a lot. Feels like Willy Wonka himself. At 5:32 I even had to stand up out of my Playseat to peek over the high wall to see the cars.
I also had some time to watch my shoes while racing. And no I did not lower the AI difficulty ;) 100%

All in all I'm having so much fun with this race sim.

If you like you can also watch this replay of a short 5 lap Daytona race with the GTO class. I'm in the Ford.
And then that shaking camera and sound at e.g. 0:30 Wow makes you roar like a Lion. So brutal. Like you are actually standing there in real life.

Last edited:
Anyone able to share videos from XBONE? My videos are saving, but I can't replay all but one. The rest have "Failed media" come up on my screen.

Most of my videos are about 10minutes.

I can't control this car for the life of me, it always pulls or spins into a wall.
I'm just very light on the throttle and don't get on it til the turbo kicks in. There's a lot of turbo lag so you have to slowly get into the throttle on corner exit.

I can't control this car for the life of me, it always pulls or spins into a wall.
With the stable setup I find this car to be unfairly quick. Like, SMS please make an actual GTP class with the Jaguar XJR 16, XJR 14, and Toyota Eagle MKIII so that the Nissan actually has some sort of competition. Either that or nerf the crap out of it because it's by far the quickest and easiest Group C car to drive.

FUN pack in capitals. because I have fun!

Apologies for the meh quality of this vid. Something went wrong while uploading or I tweaked the graphic PP playback settings too much? Not really representative for the real quality. Yet again filmed in VR mode and while watching the replay I looked around the foggy Scottish rural area.

The details!! Interior car lights, the birds, the shoes.

Last edited:
Some videos of our recent Elite Racing League Formula C Series races at the Red Bull Ring, Indy 500 qualifying from last month for the Elite IndyCar Series, and some LMP2 highlights from Round 1 of the Multi-Class Championship!

Last edited:
After the last update I was finally able to complete this race! The Pagani to me is extremely hard to drive on this track. Took me an hour to tune it, and if you’d like to try my tune hit me up. Enjoy and don’t forget to like and sub to my channel!

Back