Project CARS 3 Car List

How then they managed it with budget of Project Cars 2, before GT Sport and with Historic layout. There is something fishy about it.

There isn’t really. Pc2 had it, GT6 had it, lots of games have had it. That doesn't mean anything when it comes to licensing it today. It took years for GTS to get it. And I bet you anything they negotiated it so the extra expense covered GT7 too. Also exactly the same reason they didn't license Suzuka in PC2.

There isn’t really. Pc2 had it, GT6 had it, lots of games have had it. That doesn't mean anything when it comes to licensing it today. It took years for GTS to get it. And I bet you anything they negotiated it so the extra expense covered GT7 too. Also exactly the same reason they didn't license Suzuka in PC2.

PC2 and GT sport came out the same year months appart. So reason obviously not the money.

2snJz5n.jpg

Just because the games released in the same timeframe doesn’t mean the licenses were also acquired at the same time.

You want to say, there was a small window between Project Cars 1 and 2, where PD couldn't afford Spa, and game funded by fans could?

I can agree on that, if Belgian rights holders choose what price give to who, like if we like we give away, if not we make a good profit, but this is absurd.

You want to say, there was a small window between Project Cars 1 and 2, where PD couldn't afford Spa, and game funded by fans could?

I can agree on that, if Belgian rights holders choose what price give to who, like if we like we give away, if not we make a good profit, but this is absurd.

Nope. Pcars 2 was in development for a long time, Psa was one of the first into early access, also stands to reason their license may have covered 2 games as I exoect GTS and GT7 will also do. Also, GTS didn't see Spa until 2019 anyway. So the timeline is totally irrelevant, the fact still remains. Go search it, all the info is there.

Edit. Also its not that PD couldn't afford it. Reports said that they didn't want to pay it through fear thay other circuirs would start doing the same when they realise they would be willing to pay thay much. This is why I believe they've done a multi game deal to justify it.

Last edited:
Nope. I'm waiting for the official launch because I'm far less interested for this game. If it was PCARS2, I'd have probably done that today.

sad to hear that but ok.
I saw the video and I liked the stuff that was shown.

also very current cars like the 720 S GT3 etc.

i am still excited :)

@MagpieRacer I know all the info, but just now for me it not sounds convincing. It is 'course not a big matter, just really curious how those conflicting things come up at this result. Still ACC made a nice deal then, outplayed two.

@MagpieRacer I know all the info, but just now for me it not sounds convincing. It is 'course not a big matter, just really curious how those conflicting things come up at this result. Still ACC made a nice deal then, outplayed two.

Meh, convinced or not that is just how it is.

ACC and F1 hold a license to a racing seriesthat necessitates the use of the circuits on the racing series calendar. All licensed in a totally different way.

All licensed in a totally different way.

That's explains quite a lot, if so. Project Cars had a lot of racing series that been hold on both. May be distorted classes, like those in GT Sport and Project Cars 3 is the reason it being expensive to buy.

Is it fictional spec supra or GT4 Supra? Cause there is a GT4 Supra now.

Definitely not a GT4, the car looks huge:

PC2 and GT sport came out the same year months appart. So reason obviously not the money.

2snJz5n.jpg

Losing Spa due to license cost for GTS is likely just their timing on when they tried getting the license. pCARS 2 was likely lucky to acquired it early and miss out the price hike the same way how pCARS 2 also manage to get Toyota in game while FM7 and NFS release in the same year but months apart miss out too.

I saw an F40 sliding sideways in that video.

Anyway, the Megane TCR and Supra GT4(hoping it can be tuned to that level) are great to see. I like the Trans Am type Muscle Cars. Don't know about this one now.

What surprises me with this car list is why are some of Project Cars 2 cars are missing like the Mclaren 720S road car springs to mind?

All of those there yesterday.

The list is still incomplete, but it won’t be modified for a while. The cars missing will be added after the licensing has been confirmed or after a proper announcement is made.
It's being updated constantly, as these were missing when I updated my spreadsheet (I'm that kind of person) at 4pm UK time yesterday, same with some of the tracks.

The list is still incomplete, but it won’t be modified for a while. The cars missing will be added after the licensing has been confirmed or after a proper announcement is made.
That's from the Discord or something? There are license announcements yet to be made?

Back