Project CARS 3 Livery Editor Previewed in New Video

Discussion in 'Project CARS 3' started by GTPNewsWire, Aug 20, 2020.

1. MagpieRacer

MagpieRacer Premium

I enjoyed Grids. Grid 2019 doesn't quite have as many options as that or PC3 but has decent results.

2. PJTierney

PJTierney

One thing that hasn’t been discussed yet, but I think would be a big plus for this templates system if it’s in there, is the ability to port a single design across multiple cars.

In the preview clip there was a menu option for “My Styles”. Given the rest of the editor is all templated stuff, I wonder if saving a design to “My Styles” lets you use that template on other cars. Logos, pattern, colours, the lot.

If so that’s going to be a massive timesaver for people who make “team” liveries or just want a Gulf design on every car :lol:

cosme, Cyclonus and Wolfe like this.
  3. cosme

cosme

Seeing that the livery editor looks very similar to the one in Driveclub (apart from sponsor logos) and knowing that a bunch of Evolution Studios people are working on PC3 I really hope that the feature you are describing will be there as well. It was in Driveclub and I loved it.

PJTierney likes this.
  4. MroczMR

MroczMR

There are more driveclub traits here and there.... Look for rivals mode and scheduled races. It is 1:1 system from Driveclub. (Which is actually good)

cosme likes this.