Project CARS 3 Plans Free Post-Launch DLC Tracks

Discussion in 'Project CARS 3' started by GTPNewsWire, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Rob192005

Rob192005 Premium

I understand what you're saying,I guess what I meant was I don't see how it would help someone trying to play this game properly while I'm just messing around,turning the ai down etc.

MagpieRacer likes this.
  2. MagpieRacer

MagpieRacer Premium

Because me and you may be much more alike than you think. :D

Rob192005 likes this.
  3. Rob192005

Rob192005 Premium

Ahh,right well I'm watching the F1 just now,I'll have a look tonight.:lol:

MagpieRacer likes this.
  4. IfAndOr

IfAndOr Premium

Select private testing. Exit the pits and turn right. Off you go. Enjoy, or not! ;)

5. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

There's something about fictional circuits that makes them better candidates for driving in reverse. Maybe it's that they're not designed quite as carefully, or maybe it's just me. :)

Trying to drive a real circuit I'm familiar with backwards is like trying to write with my left hand, and being expected to do the same on a real circuit I haven't learned yet just feels rude (looking at you, Grid Autosport).

You nailed the value of a sim, and racing games more broadly. I don't get it when sims are loaded up primarily or almost exclusively with safe, wide, modern circuits. Modern circuits certainly have their place in games too, but there's so much more you can do with a virtual environment that does not depend on maintaining safety for drivers and spectators. It is also true that there's no limit to circuits that still exist to be laser-scanned -- PCARS2's selection of historic circuits is a superb example.

I crave dynamic, thrilling ribbons to drive upon. For a sim like Project CARS, obscure, historic, hardcore circuits are great. Keep 'em coming. :)

cosme, FT-1, bs6magic and 3 others like this.
  6. tonybarnaby

tonybarnaby

I’d like to try them out

7. Eunosthedeer

Eunosthedeer

Few tracks I would welcome as DLC in PC3.

Zandvoort. - Really enjoyed driving on this track in Assetto Corsa.. Was ofcourse suposse to hold it's first Dutch GP since 1985 but ofcourse due to you know what, was cancelled.

Macau - Ever since the first Project Cars game this track has been rumored.. Time for it to become true.

Thruxton - Fastest Track in the UK.. Would be an awesome edition.

Croft - Another great UK Track.. Shame Rallycross doesnt look like it's a thing in Project Cars anymore as this track has a Rallycross version aswell.

90's/00's Silverstone - Another classic track.

Sebring - Always enjoyed this track on Forza so it would love it in PC3.

8. Bloodytears

Bloodytears Premium

Do you still have my post, simply don't have them ready to post every time really:). Or may be you know where I can store them in my forum profile to everyone been able to see?

Shameful dirty move, if you ask me.

9. MightyQuin

MightyQuin

Adding the tracks as free DLC does make you wonder whats in the season pass that costs 50% the price of the base game though ... although I found this that seems to support this:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  10. beyond72

beyond72

Can't believe T10 missed out on that, given their love of "turning up track side details to 11".
    Although I hope they get around to doing this as a special event one day.

Chikane_GTR and Sick Cylinder like this.
  11. Matt Stephens

Matt Stephens

Sounds like they couldn’t get the licensing for the tracks ready in time for the games release and plan to add them later on in patches. All in all I’m curious to see how PC3 shapes up and what the verdict is once it’s released.

Definitely not willing to preorder this time though as I felt quite burned by the shocking state of PC2 on release with bugs on the PS4 version and the passive aggressive manner of SMS whenever anything negative was brought up at the time on their official forums. That’s not to say I didn’t enjoy the game a few patches in after some of the issues were ironed out but still made me cautious about any future projects they released.

I’m not entirely against the direction they’ve taken with PC3 and feel like it could work as something different and as a companion to PC1 and 2. Will be keeping an eye on how things are on release and if the feedback is positive then I’ll be more happy with taking the plunge on the new game.

12. Rob192005

Rob192005 Premium

Steering 32,steering sensitivity 32 throttle 10,throttle sensitivity 32,brake 10,brake sensitivity 75,clutch 10,clutch sensitivity 25,speed sensitivity 95,damping 67,vibration 50 shift time 0

tonybarnaby likes this.
  13. vrossi

vrossi

Maybe real racing series like F1, LMP, & NASCAR will fallow suit & get rid of pit stops & tire wear too. You know...so it'd be more fun!

14. Ande3200

Ande3200

I feel that some cars are missing from list that could be included, still nice to see my car in the game honda civic type r fk2

Wolfe likes this.
  15. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

Lucky, with such an eclectic selection. :)