Project CARS 3 Track List

Yes it's always a odd time for game releases with new consoles on the horizon. But don't forget there's still an audience of around150 million current generation consoles out there. If the game also (most likely) works on next gen and with that user base as well it might not be such a bad time for release as it seems.

The release time is great in that there is no new Forza or Fran Turismo for many months. But when they are released I think PC3 will look start to look old very quickly. So while the 3 year dlc support for GTS has been great, and hope SMS do adopt this in principal, but given I think PC3 will age very quickly I'm not sure a 3 year support package would be sensible.

Kyalami would be good. I wonder if since they are part of Codemasters now licences are a communal thing or still game specific.

Licenses are always game specific, but making the track model is not an insignificant cost, so with SMS and Reiza apparently sharing some track models, it might make sense to look at AMS2 for possible future tracks for PC3.

I haven't been keeping fully up to date with everything but other than the mentioned Watkins Glen short, what other circuit variations are missing? Possibly some apparently strange omissions might just be because they haven't sorted out the lists properly. They do seem to be a bit fluid!

I have just spent a bit of time comparing the two and it seems Watkins Glen is the only track with a "missing" layout. So I will scrap my cynical theory - it doesn't make sense :)

So while the 3 year dlc support for GTS has been great, and hope SMS do adopt this in principal, but given I think PC3 will age very quickly I'm not sure a 3 year support package would be sensible.

If the Season Pass (of 12 cars) is for one year, then logically the game will be supported / updated for one year also.

My guess that support will be like in NFS Heat in some sort, or more close to GRID. I don't expect more than year of updates, in archaic order.

@jake2013guy I just saw Watkins Glen short so it has both gp and short.

Y8d6HUm.png

Back