Project CARS General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 20,822 comments
Ok thanks for that, even though I have no idea what any of it means :lol:

The main meaning of this is, that you should visit the WMD forums more often.

I take it that you never deleted your profile or graphicsconfig.xml file? That's a very important thing to do, especially so shortly before release.

http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?21722-Blue-screen-on-launch&p=876899&viewfull=1#post876899

One question: I just watched a video, the AI was a little bit too aggressive and smashed into the player. Might be a stupid question but can the AI also damage their own car?

Of course they can.

Yes, of course. There have been videos where you could see the AI limp around the track with sparks coming from their cars due to missing wheels and stuff.
I remember a few FR vids with cars going real slow with sparks coming from them. Quick question though, if you cook the engine do you see fire or just smoke?

Ok thanks for that, even though I have no idea what any of it means :lol:
There also use to be an option to lock FPS which I can't seem to find either.

FPS lock is done with the command line instruction -fpscap XX where xx is the number you want to cap it to, ie 60. Like Bealdor said, all this information is on the forums.

The main meaning of this is, that you should visit the WMD forums more often.

I take it that you never deleted your profile or graphicsconfig.xml file? That's a very important thing to do, especially so shortly before release.

http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?21722-Blue-screen-on-launch&p=876899&viewfull=1#post876899

Of course they can.

FPS lock is done with the command line instruction -fpscap XX where xx is the number you want to cap it to, ie 60. Like Bealdor said, all this information is on the forums.

Ok thanks guys. I've been on the forums before (not for a while) but I remember it being a lot harder to understand than this one. I'll just have to do some research I guess as things like 'type command line' means absolutely nothing to me.
Thanks anyway:tup:

quick question guys - i'll be using a wheel (T500rs) but i also want to use the mic when racing, ps4 will allow me to have both peripherals connected for this reason?
any one who has played Driveclub maybe able to answer this?

Really getting excited about the release of PCars now. Was watching a few very recent videos on youtube last night including RUF GT3 around Silverstone & E30 BMW DTM around Zolder and was proper impressed at how polished its now looking and love the FOV options. The audio is sounding extremely realistic too. I don't know if its all just come together nicely within the last few builds but this game is now looking like it will be in a league of its own (well on console anyway).

image-jpg.355772

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 29
The blue one has my name....keep out....:dopey:

After all the hype, If for some reason the game sucks
VHnzPXOh.jpg

Last edited:
Just curious about one thing mainly. Is it possible to turn the drivers hands of in the cockpit view? I think I remember reading something about it at some point but I don't think I've seen a video where the hands haven't been there. Just asking because the driver hands in racing game irrationally bothers me, a lot.

Back