Project CARS GO - Mobile Game

• Thread starter Lukanyon
  • 97 comments
I'll be interested depending on the car list. :)

Also what do they mean with vehicle customization? are we taking about GT and Forza style vehicle customization?

I'll be interested depending on the car list. :)

Also what do they mean with vehicle customization? are we taking about GT and Forza style vehicle customization?
I want to know this too. I would also like to know about Gamevil's experience with racing games and the quality of their games in general.

I'm under the impression that the game is still being developed by SMS and Gamevil is just the publisher.
Would it be possible that the game uses the same Madness engine or would they need another one?

As long as it knocks off Real Racing 3 and brings a sim experience to mobile im more than happy to play. I hope its not freemium.

Well that is something that none of us would be able to answer until SMS reveals it.

Having a look on their website they have a engine called MADNESS TOUCH which is basically the portable version of the MADNESS engine so there's a chance.

http://www.gamagio.com/tech.html
Thanks for the info, I didn't know there was already a portable version of it. Is there any game that uses that engine?

Here's some screenshots of Pcars Go
Project-CARS-GO-Gaming-Cypher-3.jpg

Project-CARS-GO-Gaming-Cypher-2.jpg

Project-CARS-GO-Gaming-Cypher-4.jpg

Tracks and cars from pcars2~

Isn't Grid 2 doing very well in mobile? I think they considered that when deciding to go that route. Grid 2 is not freemium, it retails at full price (USD$44.99)
My bad, I was thinking of Grid Autosport for the iOS.

Last edited:
Back