Project CARS Reviews!

United Kingdom
A faster Hamster from London, England!😁
HammyMansell1980
As we approach the 6th of May, with it comes the lifting of the review embargo on the game.

I have created this thread for all of us to post the various reviews on all formats that will start to appear in the next few hours.....Feel free to leave a link for any reviews you see, thanks! ;)

I thought the embargo was lifted by this point. Where are they reviews:confused::scared:

Im predicting a 87% average on game rankings. :D

Im interested to see what the big negatives are in the reviews.

I think it's gonna score very well. It does good on many of the things reviewers usually complain. Also, it's been beta tested by over 80.000 people. It's gonna be well received.

Expecting a 3/10 from IGN considering it wasnt made by CoD developers

Joking aside, considering the broader audience likes Road cars and a Paint shop, I cant see the game going past a 7/10 from mainstream reviewers.

I think it will really depend on the perspective of the reviewer, if it is a casual gamer reviewer just picking up the copy with no background of sim racing, it will probably get a 7 or 8 unfortunately (I hope I'm wrong), if it gets reviewed by sim players, then it will probably get a 9-9.5 out of 10. If I was reviewing, I would give it 11/10 :)

The experience is over and above the other games i've played (console only) first thing which i noticed was how immersive the sound was! you can hear everything! even when in the pits there is the background noise of the race towers commentary !

Expecting a 3/10 from IGN considering it wasnt made by CoD developers

Luke Riley does the racing reviews for IGN. He's one of the better reviewers, he knows the genre well. Looking forward to what he has to say about it. 30 mins till the embargo lifts!!

Luke Riley does the racing reviews for IGN. He's one of the better reviewers, he knows the genre well. Looking forward to what he has to say about it. 30 mins till the embargo lifts!!

It's 6.40 GMT not 8.40 now, if they meant British Summer Time and not Greenwich Mean time it's still only 7.40 now

Someone mentioned 9am GMT and I've seen it also mentioned as that elsewhere. Doesn't make a lot of sense though as we are running on BST and not GMT here in the UK.

First German review: 9.3/10

http://playmoments.de/all-review-list/project-cars-bei-uns-im-test/#wertung

Conclusion

I don't know where to start with my conclusion for Project CARS. The game from Slightly Mad Studios simply offers everything a racing sim needs. An extensive car pool, lots of tracks, phantastic driving physics, fabulous tuning options and it looks magnificent, especially in rain. Project CARS meets the developers target to be the best racing sim and even surpasses it. Project CARS is THE racing game of this console generation!

Will sites be waiting to test online before posting reviews?

Edit: that game informer review, has he written it in 2 minutes? :lol:

Back