Project CARS Reviews!

Having played it on Xbox now, i wasn't as impressed as i thought????? it does not run very well on it really, alot of stutters on the replays, not much particle physics going on, compared to PC version.
Driving it was smooth, but replays (which i like to watch) were not pleasant to watch at all.
Feel was good from Thrustmaster TX 458 italia wheel, but i just felt dissapointed from this Xbox version.

So i have just purchased it on the PC as i have a kickass rig, i need the effects to look good!!! Xbox version is just meh.....

Just my opinion, i suppose being spoilt with PC version from before.........

I would give 6/10 on Xbox as it doesn't feel like a polished game

Apologies if this is a repost, haven't checked.

Other than the bad AMD performance, he has nothing brought forward to back up his claims.

The Car sounds for example actually have a super high dynamic range and a lot of bass. SMS' Audio Director explicitly fought against compressing the dynamic range of the sounds to be more appealing to the YT spoiled crowd. And it shows on a proper HT System. SMS is actually considering to include a YT sound mode at one point to please the YT kids and people who think AC has good sounds.

No FFB? Seriously? Nothing to add here, speaks for itself.

The whole "It's not a sim" is outright nonsense and was only reasoned by him with being "too easy", all while spinning out the car in the pit lane :-) That's a common fallacy. It should be hard to drive a car consistent on the edge, which is true for PCars. Simulation or not has only one benchmark: Reality, NOT iRacing or Assetto Corsa.

The who is this for? Spin at the end actually shows why he is sitting in Australia, producing poorly reasoned and researched YT videos while PCars is actually outselling The Witcher 3, Mortal Kombat X and even GTA V in certain countries.

The link to an empty RD FFB Setup thread he put in his comment to the Video shows how poor his research was and how biased he must be.

Last edited:
Based on a few laps of the Xbox One version, this game is currently running a 6.5 out of 10, for me. The handling just doesn't seem as playful as I'd like. Forza 5 demands real care with your inputs, but it gives you plenty of options going into corners to the point where you can go in hot and feint or slow properly for it and steer the car on the throttle. I find this game doesn't seem to be relaying any subtlety of my inputs. It either lurches or it holds a line with too much neutrality. I hope I gel with it soon, as it's feeling pretty meh so far.

VXR
Based on a few laps of the Xbox One version, this game is currently running a 6.5 out of 10, for me. The handling just doesn't seem as playful as I'd like. Forza 5 demands real care with your inputs, but it gives you plenty of options going into corners to the point where you can go in hot and feint or slow properly for it and steer the car on the throttle. I find this game doesn't seem to be relaying any subtlety of my inputs. It either lurches or it holds a line with too much neutrality. I hope I gel with it soon, as it's feeling pretty meh so far.
So you've run a few laps and you've been able to assess the entire game 6.5/10?:lol:

Hence why i used the word 'indeed' :dopey:

Oh i used the word 'series', so observative of you to prove that is irrelevant. Should i have used the word 'game' and that would be more convincing? As in the game was flawed? And what on earth do other titles being available on the console have to do with it, does that make the score one particular game receives more relevant?

Doesn't seem like it, i said he had the balls to give it a 5 and you get all pissy about it.

Well then you'll have to disregard 95% of the opinions here, as that is probably the amount of former GT players. FYI in the last years I owned and played; GT5, FM4, Race Pro, Grid, Shift, the F1 games, AC and R3R. How does that validate my opinion about racing games in general? You gonna disregard that too :rolleyes:

That GT6 review was to get traffic on the site and create drama. Also I am sure many people including me disregard whatever you say. You have been ******** on GT for years and had no interest in the game to begin with. One of the worst troll in this site :yuck:

As fat Pcars goes I knew it was going to do well. Especially on PS4 as PC has probably got better alternatives and Xbone has Forza5 and Forza6 incoming.

Also I am sure many people including me disregard whatever you say. You have been ******** on GT for years and had no interest in the game to begin with. One of the worst troll in this site :yuck:
Thanks! Yeah having a membership on GTP and taking a dump on GT is just silly, especially seeing it's such a great, innovative and well made racing game.

Autosport magazine has a review in this week's issue.

IMAG0763.jpg
IMAG0764.jpg

Project cars sucks, I got it in the mail today and I'm sending it back tomorrow.the only thing I liked was the sound of cars...
Wow, can you share with us how you got the game in the mail, were able to play it long enough to decide it sucks and are then able to send it back? Who takes back opened and played games? We'd all like to know.

Project cars sucks, I got it in the mail today and I'm sending it back tomorrow.the only thing I liked was the sound of cars...
Rather than just going it sucks, if you provide constructive criticism us wmd members can provide the devs your well thought out researched feedback so we can improve the game.

Back