Project CARS Reviews!

Project CARS is currently 2nd top seller on Steam right now, after GTAV and before CSGO!

upload_2015-5-6_17-12-41.png

EDIT:
Whopse, this was supposed to be in the main pCARS thread. There's too many pCARS threads active right now. :lol:

I just looked now and it is third, behind GTA V and.....Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Scandinavia.

We bought the wrong driving sim people....

Euro truck simulator?

It seems the "simulator" name in games are getting popular these days - goat simulator, car mechanic simulator...anything else? But Project CARS is a motorsport simulator! :D

Euro truck simulator?

It seems the "simulator" name in games are getting popular these days - goat simulator, car mechanic simulator...anything else? But Project CARS is a motorsport simulator! :D
ETS2 is extremely fun! :D

Of course these are games and should be compared to others but a personal opinion in a review is out of the question.
Good luck finding a review that is not colored by personal opinion. They all are to some extent. By giving a score they are essentially trying to quantify something that is qualitative, and it's only natural that personal opinions/feelings will enter into that equation.

Why so low? How long have you played? You cooled my enthusiasm a bit mate!

Maybe 3 hours or so, when will you get a chance to play?

Don't get me wrong, it's good but it feels like lots of bits have been missed out (on the online side of things)

I'll be on all today so message me if your on!

I had 10mins on it at 7am this morning before I went to work. 7 laps practice in a Caterham Super 7 around Brands Indy on Xbox one with TX wheel. I walked to the station smiling and want to get home now, put it that way.

One thing I was really impressed by, the way the car reacted to the curbs and grass etc.. Realistic de-stabilizing effect :D

Maybe 3 hours or so, when will you get a chance to play?

Don't get me wrong, it's good but it feels like lots of bits have been missed out (on the online side of things)

I'll be on all today so message me if your on!

I'll pick it up later on today, not sure i'll activate psn+ right away lol

I had 10mins on it at 7am this morning before I went to work. 7 laps practice in a Caterham Super 7 around Brands Indy on Xbox one with TX wheel. I walked to the station smiling and want to get home now, put it that way.

One thing I was really impressed by, the way the car reacted to the curbs and grass etc.. Realistic de-stabilizing effect :D

Was that you smiling on the Southend Victoria to Liverpool Street line :)

This review seems quite balanced and lined up with a lot of the comments I have read over the past 2 days.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/project-cars-review

For this game I'm in that odd position where I don't have a suitable platform to play it on. Given the choice I'd play it on PS4, but I will need to buy the console first.

Right now my gut feeling is to wait a month or two and see if any major patches/updates are released which handle all the minor issues the game is having (issues which on their own are not a problem, but when there are dozens it gives me the feeling the game is unfinished) before I make the investment.

Back