Project CARS Series Wishlist Thread

• Thread starter Eh Team
  • 735 comments
That wasn't really a war, the Yiro tyre was simply 3-4 seconds per lap quicker.

Was. The tires have been a lot closer than 3-4 seconds apart as of around patch 9. The tire needs its own setup and has less rolling resistance. The Faretti tire has gone through many changes from patch 5 through now.

wec-audi-r18-2017-model-2016-audi-r18-e-tron-quattro-2017-model.jpg

The car was never built, but I'd love to see how this might have ran in Project Cars. FWIW, any newer R18 than 2014 would be great to see.

GT500. Because it's great.
Lexus-2017-Super-GT-KeePer-365x235.jpg
20170409-supergt_honda.jpg
thumbnail-364x204.jpg

Circuits
Okayama
Autopolis
Proper Suzuka
Motegi
Buriram
I hope they do DLCs based on disciplines. Maybe a superGT expansion with 3 of the main GT500 cars and 3 of the main GT300 cars with a track or two. A can- am expansion with maybe 5 can-am cars with a classic track. A road car carpack with about 6 in demand sports or track cars. 1930s grand prix expansion would be nice. A V8 supercars expansion with Albert park as a track. And a couple more small packs of cars. Maybe a retro car pack too with a mix of cars from 1980-2000.

I hope they do DLCs based on disciplines. Maybe a superGT expansion with 3 of the main GT500 cars and 3 of the main GT300 cars with a track or two. A can- am expansion with maybe 5 can-am cars with a classic track. A road car carpack with about 6 in demand sports or track cars. 1930s grand prix expansion would be nice. A V8 supercars expansion with Albert park as a track. And a couple more small packs of cars. Maybe a retro car pack too with a mix of cars from 1980-2000.
I honestly think that they should consider this for multiple disciplens going forward.

I know there is bad blood and bad history between SMS and Sector3/SimBin, so I hate using the example, but RaceRoom has shown that this model can work.

With the core infrastructre that SMS is putting in place with Project CARS 2, there isn't much left to enhance or add in the core engine. Sure, there will be the expected bug fixes and incremental enhancements, but there isn't much left in the form of "revolutionary" enhancements. At least not with current hardware technology.

This model could provide 4 - 5 years of steady revenue for them before focusing on Project CARS 3.

I honestly think that they should consider this for multiple disciplens going forward.

I know there is bad blood and bad history between SMS and Sector3/SimBin, so I hate using the example, but RaceRoom has shown that this model can work.

With the core infrastructre that SMS is putting in place with Project CARS 2, there isn't much left to enhance or add in the core engine. Sure, there will be the expected bug fixes and incremental enhancements, but there isn't much left in the form of "revolutionary" enhancements. At least not with current hardware technology.

This model could provide 4 - 5 years of steady revenue for them before focusing on Project CARS 3.
By which point, we'll be on consoles like PS5 and the next Xbox.

I'll just wish some liveries for the IR-12 Honda we've seen. The Coyne liveries and the Pippa Pink.
indycar-st-pete-2017-sebastien-bourdais-dale-coyne-racing-honda.jpg

b95603ab-aaa6-49e2-95e3-a00841216c98.jpg

Paul Ricard would be a great addition. Coming to F1 soon, in Blancpain and a variety of other series. Especially as Paul Ricard is the only circuit we don't think is in game from the official series excluding Magny Cours and Misano of the other series.
i wouldn't be surprised if they added paul ricard since they had a project cars livery sponsored car at the event in 2015 or 16

i wouldn't be surprised if they added paul ricard since they had a project cars livery sponsored car at the event in 2015 or 16
Just to add, asked about those MARC Cars Focus & Mazda3s and their respective PCars liveries, at that race. We'll have to wait for the car(and track) list.

IMG_0821.JPG
IMG_0822.JPG

How about the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon? It's a complete drag racer for the most extreme of drag heads, would be cool to see it in the game!

View attachment 640360 View attachment 640361

How about the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon? It's a complete drag racer for the most extreme of drag heads, would be cool to see it in the game!
I don't think that car would quite fit this game realm, maybe the forza series though. This is more of track/racing kind of game. But who knows, perhaps the hellcat would make it in if they really wanted to.

With Honda and VW in RX, I hope we will have the Honda TCR and the VW TCR. Added to that, the Audi TCR and it would be great.
And SEAT is a part of the Volkswagen Audi Group.

I'm sworn I ve seen an r8 and a handful of other cars race in the gt500 series in japan...nevermind then

Most likely in the GT300 class filled with GT3s and a few weird cars.

Last edited:
Back