Project CARS Series Wishlist Thread

• Thread starter Eh Team
  • 735 comments
I only like one Viper

'98 FIA GT Championship GT2 class #51 driven by Pedro Lamy and Olivier Beretta in a Oreca Chrysler Viper GTS-R
This one:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8861/28614594741_556299d4f6_b.jpg

Although I think he also ran next year in a red with white stripes #51 as well... could be wrong.

They dominated by far that year at least (class champions in the end ofc)
I like that viper too but bringing that in would mean they would have to probably open up GT2 class ( which I wouldn't mind). That whole era needs some love in this game, Early 90s GTP, more GT1 and then GT2 cars.

I can't see SMS not including at least 1 Alfa, when Ferrari and Lamborghini are in.
Especially with the Opel Astra TCR in, there's a possibility. Although Alfa doesn't build that so would be complicated. The Group A is in AC though so that's a possible.

For sure. I can see an Alfa GTV for historic races, 4C road car and a 156 TC(if the 320TC makes a return). It's not a wish, but trying to think logically.
I mean, R34, Evo Lancers are in. We have yet to see their "rivals" revealed. So, I think those Alfas seem reasonable. Of course, we have to wait and see...

For sure. I can see an Alfa GTV for historic races, 4C road car and a 156 TC(if the 320TC makes a return). It's not a wish, but trying to think logically.
I mean, R34, Evo Lancers are in. We have yet to see their "rivals" revealed. So, I think those Alfas seem reasonable. Of course, we have to wait and see...
Absolutely. And it's pretty similar with SEAT. Although it's easier for their TCR considering it's built by SEAT Sport as opposed to Romeo Ferraris with the Alfa. Combine that with their Super 2000 and RX models, I think it's definitely an option.

Although this discussion could be for nought anyway as they might have thought 1-2 years before this conversation.

Road Cars:
-McLaren Mercedes SLR
-Lamborghini Murcielago SV
-Porsche 959
-Noble M600

Race Cars:
-Porsche 917K
-Maserati MC12 GT1
-BMW V12 LMR
-Ferrari 312T and McLaren M23(Niki Lauda vs James Hunt)

I would like stands added to Mojave. This fictionnal circuit offers beautiful layouts but without stands, this greatly reduces its interest.

Road Cars:
-McLaren Mercedes SLR
-Lamborghini Murcielago SV
-Porsche 959
-Noble M600

Race Cars:
-Porsche 917K
-Maserati MC12 GT1
-BMW V12 LMR
-Ferrari 312T and McLaren M23(Niki Lauda vs James Hunt)

Some nice suggestions there, but if you have a Porsche 917K you really also need its period competitor the Ferrari 512M as suggested in the post above yours.

I don't think Project Cars has a license to feature F1 cars racing against other F1 cars from the same period, which is why I suggested adding one or two F5000 cars - these raced against F1 cars in non-world championship races and presumably wouldn't breach F1 licensing rules.

Frank and Judith Lyons own a collection of historic race cars spanning F5000, F1, Group C and BTCC which they both race together with their son Michael - perhaps @IanBell could get someone to contact them about the possibility of including some of their cars which include:

Eagle Chevrolet 755 (F5000) as raced by James Hunt at Laguna Seca in 1974
McLaren Cosworth M26 (F1) as raced to 3 wins by James hunt in 1977
Lola T400 (F5000) 1974
Lola T332 (F5000) 1974
Volvo S40 BTCC 1997
Gebhardt C91 Group C

So I thought if we get more LMP1s coming, I'd like to see some ALMS P1's coming. Especially this Dyson Racing Lola-Mazda P1.

IMG_0276.JPG

I would love it if any modern racing game featured these 2

2004_Ford_Supervan3Concept1.jpg

tumblr_lybpsnQpLj1qk65n6o1_1280.jpg

Would be absolutely epic pitting these 2 against eachother on Le Mans, provided the Transit had the 650HP Cosworth V8.

Doubt it will happen but I'd like to see birdseye view replays as one of the standard camera modes. Always nice to see corner lines and so on. I remember an ancient N64 F1 game had this view, which I enjoyed a lot.

Back