Project Cars Special Event: Ginetta GT4 Special events

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cobra75
  • 85 comments
  • 6,836 views
Well there's no way a 13 can be run with a full tank so I feel a little better about this going in. I'm just curious, we are t-minus how many hours until the practice lobby goes up?
6h and 10 minutes mate
 
Lobby open, there is a party chat if anyone wants to join
 
Forgot to watch thread and missed when race started :( I prefer endurance races so please tag me next time too! 👍
 
Forgot to watch thread and missed when race started :( I prefer endurance races so please tag me next time too! 👍
Go on now and start in the back if you like
 
:( DC.... I guess that explains why I saw people lagging, it was me.

Well there's no way a 13 can be run with a full tank so I feel a little better about this going in. I'm just curious, we are t-minus how many hours until the practice lobby goes up?
2:13.4 was my fastest with full tank in practice.
 
I GOT HIM, I :censored:ING GOT HIM! HOLY CRAP!

@Glenalz81 great race, I don't know what happened to you but until then you had me covered. Great job and I'm sorry for your loss.


:( DC.... I guess that explains why I saw people lagging, it was me.

2:13.4 was my fastest with full tank in practice.

You sir, are insane.
 
Enjoyed the race format. Hope for more racers for next event. Had a steady race. Didn't put enough fuel in for pit stop. .so pitted again. .then just started to try & beat pbs and a bit of fun. So inevitably ended back in the pits. .but happy with a podium finish. .congrats to the guys ahead of me. .well done to all that finished.
 
PS_Messages_20161217_232431.png
PS_Messages_20161217_232438.png
PS_Messages_20161217_232446.png
 
Go on now and start in the back if you like

Sorry. No practice, no tune and notifications off :/ haven't been on pcars in a couple months either.
 
Good race tonight. I got Dc. But it was fun while it last. Thanks for a nice time with you guys.
 
Good race all! @GTracerEHTeam GW! yeah had damage and needed to pit when i had a 34 sec lead, edited my pit strategy for no tyre change and forgot to cancel the fuel doh! :lol: Came out behind you, eventually got past then tyres were getting low and just ran deep, that was that. Good race never the less. :)

Dunno why it's so hard to fill a room for a social event but we'll keep plugging away and hopefully see a little growth in the new year.
 
I couldn't save the replay but I did get the share play footage and took it down to just the last 10 laps, so here they are from my point of view.

 
Sorry I had to bail on last night, ended up working late :/
 
Can i join in as long as im not working? Any idea of when it will be?
You are always welcome to join mate, i will try and set up the race in about 3-4 weeks on a Friday or Saturday
 
Yeah sounds like a plan, always fun in the Ginetta! :)
 
Just cast you votes on the track, would be fun to have a shorter track for closer racing
 
Mixed class 6 hours of Le Mans? (Might be a bit much for some lol)
 
Brno
Spa
Monaco
Nordschleife
LeMans


Any more?
 
Back