Project Cars Special Event: Ginetta GT4 Special events

• Thread starter Cobra75
  • 85 comments
I love how you lightly suggested that we should do a shorter track and previous to my suggestions only 1 track is actually a shorter lap than Bathurst.
Hahahaha, I noticed that too mate. Love nordschleife but close racing there is hard to get. Have been busy this week with real life but I will get this going soon enough. Then we can have a vote on track we will race on so just let the suggestions drop in

@cameronburner want in?

Track poll

Brno 1,
Monaco 1,
Nordschleife
LeMans
Snetterton
Sonoma

Just copy and paste and put a (1) in what track you want to race

When you thinking of Next EVENT ? Im Busy all January with a Dirt Rally League With AOR at current ,There is No rest bite ,between Rounds and is Taking up all of my Spare Time ,as im learning the stages as I go along .6 rnds in Six weeks we are doing.
We need more Racers for your next event . Only 6 finished last one ,.I will continue to support your events . But only if everyone else does.
Small grids and No shows are a pain .I need to see a bit more commitment from your Members At GTP. Before i commit again . Im not being funny or Owt @Cobra75 ,but have had lonely races and Get bored easy , Hope all is well ..

I work every other weekend so as long as im off, im in. Dropping out isnt the best way to help grow interest is it? Some of these racers which enter into @Cobra75 gtp events are up there with the best in the world so i wouldnt say there was an issue with commitment.
No, just an issue with Turning Up . Very poor Turn out last event.The event before that, most just quitt or Couldn't be arsed .Not very World Class to me . :rolleyes:

No, just an issue with Turning Up . Very poor Turn out last event.The event before that, most just quitt or Couldn't be arsed .Not very World Class to me . :rolleyes:
Well i will be there the next event. Hope you are too. Dont just give up with them cobra is trying to fill the grid. Ive had to quit a few p cars event for stupid things like stuck in the pits or inconsistant ffb while driving or turning the wheel 1° and getting full lock? Never though because i couldnt be bothered.

Back