Project Cars Tuning Database?

• Thread starter Adrenaline
  • 44 comments
Let's say... hypothetically... I tinkered around with an idea...
What features, or navigation would you like to see included, excluded, added, avoided, etc?
Formats, ideas, features, yadda yadda yadda.

I'm concerned this game might not be as social at GT, in that tuners won't exist, people won't want to share, it'll be much more sim-like, in which people keep things secret.

Layout.png

What features, or navigation would you like to see included, excluded, added, avoided, etc?

I'm concerned this game might not be as social at GT, in that tuners won't exist, people won't want to share, it'll be much more sim-like, in which people keep things secret.

Layout.png

I think there will be some of the main name tuners coming over from GT6,waiting on PC/PS4, wheel debate and cost. Hint,hint.:sly:

It does. If I go to PC I will need to upgrade a few things on my current machine or buy a gaming PC. And, if I go PC I will be upgrading to the Club Sport 2. Or, if my real world racing goes well this summer, I may just upgrade that to have a pro motor? I'll start making decisions later this summer.

Layout.png
Sorting by car categories is a good idea. Tunes should have tags or sort options along these lines for example:

Pace: Time Attack/Qualifying, Sprint, Endurance

Wet or Dry setup

Platform: PS4, PC etc.

Tires

Game version: 1.0, 1.01 etc.

What aids and track conditions were used

Etc.

Sorting by car categories is a good idea. Tunes should have tags or sort options along these lines for example:

Pace: Time Attack/Qualifying, Sprint, Endurance

Wet or Dry setup

Platform: PS4, PC etc.

Tires

Game version: 1.0, 1.01 etc.

What aids and track conditions were used

Etc.
plus input method (wheel, pad, keyboard)

Setups are usually very subjective. What feels good for an alien, can be difficult to handle for everybody else. IMO, lazy or out-of-time folks should stay on defaults and those willing to mess with it, should have access to learning material and tutorials on how to setup a car correctly.

Setups are usually very subjective. What feels good for an alien, can be difficult to handle for everybody else. IMO, lazy or out-of-time folks should stay on defaults and those willing to mess with it, should have access to learning material and tutorials on how to setup a car correctly.
As with GT6, it's often the case that a tuner's preferences will line up with certain driver's preferences closely, sometimes requiring some tweaks, sometimes not. In GT I could drive any of @Motor City Hami or @praiano63 tunes with only tiny adjustments for example. In AC I tried one single tune and it lined up pretty good with my driving style, I just made a couple of small adjustments and off I went.

Well... here goes nothing. www.AdrenaTune.com
Still going to have some work to do once I get inside the game and see what it's really gunna look like, then I can tweak the site, and links to correspond more accurately.

As listed on the bottom of the main page, I'm looking for someone who's interested in maintaining a calendar of events for PCars. League dates and times, etc.
Reviews, a tuning guru willing to shed light on cause and effect.
Anyone who wants to share videos, maybe photo competitions with winners being featured on the landing page, etc.

Any and all feedback is welcomed, both good and bad guys. Few more days until the game is in our hands, and the site will be ever-evolving to try and best accommodate those who enjoy it's purpose.

lookin good so far, cant wait to see some tuning links on there.

didnt see retro touring section? unless im blind..

lookin good so far, cant wait to see some tuning links on there.

didnt see retro touring section? unless im blind..

I believe this is the 'Historic' tab on the top menu? Until I can get in game and get a specific classification/separation of the car list and classes, I'm just guessing. The website lists a few, but I mainly went off of what I found on GTP for the time being. Do you feel the classes listed here: http://www.projectcarsgame.com/cars.html are the more accurate groups of racing classes we can expect?

I believe this is the 'Historic' tab on the top menu? Until I can get in game and get a specific classification/separation of the car list and classes, I'm just guessing. The website lists a few, but I mainly went off of what I found on GTP for the time being. Do you feel the classes listed here: http://www.projectcarsgame.com/cars.html are the more accurate groups of racing classes we can expect?

yeah i would say until you actually get in game, that this list would be the most accurate.

either way nice work, and this is going to come in very handy, especiall for drivers like me that havent picked up a real racing game in years.

Back