Project D /// Now Recruiting

• Thread starter PDNakamura
  • 278 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you recomend i tune an s15

Leave it stock just slap some Comfort Hard tires on and just tear the tires up! Once your comfortable with the car slowly start upgrading it but don't start with power start by buying a suspension or transmission or a differential.

Nope we're not the same team. And as for the logo we were talking about what to put and everyone wanted a panda.

good to agree on a panda but it's already used by that company mainly to promote their PSAs and charity fund. It can spell trouble if caught by the wrong person bro, i would suggest using a different panda pic or animal or something.
In short I wouldn't mind drifting with you guys, just to see what's up.

Hey guys I'm going to having a drift meet in the morning. Hoping to get some battles and some good tandem runs. No theme just run whatever you want but rear wheel drive of course. Also ill be posting pics from the meet.

Yea man I'm not against awd cars but I also don't allow them on the team due to various reasons. Also I don't just do tryouts out of the blue. Just hangout with the team for a while and see what you think.

What time are you gonna have it open? Is there a particular track you guys prefer?

good to agree on a panda but it's already used by that company mainly to promote their PSAs and charity fund. It can spell trouble if caught by the wrong person bro, i would suggest using a different panda pic or animal or something.
In short I wouldn't mind drifting with you guys, just to see what's up.

Ya I know I told them the same thing but Nooo they wanted that panda lol I'm actually in progress of redoing the OP.

Hey guys sorry for this double post. But I have a quick question. Why do so many people hate the
RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) I was in a room earlier and was drifting it and at least 7 people said its a "noob car" or that I suck in it. Now I'm not trying to brag but I drift the car pretty good I get good angle and decent speed but I'm still tuning it. But why is the car so looked down upon?

in my opinion the FD is an awesome car that's very underestimated. As for noob car i wouldn't say that just yet, since you gotta be the one holding the reins of the FD not it holding you, it takes skill to master the FD, just as to the S2k they are cars with a 50/50 weight distribution set that makes drifting easier but high speed drift and/or high speed racing is hard for a novice. I'm an MR/FR type racer by preference and next to the FD my favorite FR is the G37. I'm pretty good with the FD and I don't judge anyone unless ur trying to hold a drift comp and you're the one on RH and everyone else is CS and the car is being dominated then that's a noob. I'd race you for fun if you like, I'm always down for a fun challenge.

Yea the FD does take skill to drive at some times. But I'm not much for racing I'm good at it but I hate. And yea even the Nordshlief from time to time.

Yea the FD does take skill to drive at some times. But I'm not much for racing I'm good at it but I hate. And yea even the Nordshlief from time to time.

Kool, sucks that i can't get on (since i'm working right now) ,but later on today i'll be able to get on. I don't race unless I got something to gain tbh, I'm more of an enthusiast that loves cars and I promote sportsmanship as a part of my code. No matter who's first or second let's just have fun.

Kool, sucks that i can't get on (since i'm working right now) ,but later on today i'll be able to get on. I don't race unless I got something to gain tbh, I'm more of an enthusiast that loves cars and I promote sportsmanship as a part of my code. No matter who's first or second let's just have fun.

Yea that does suck, I'm more of a just drift to have fun guy I'm not super competitive.

Do u drive the S14 as your main car or do you have more than 1?

Not at the moment i have the s14 sitting with many other JDM cars but currently im driving a Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) ill be updating the op Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry this is late guys my Internet was temporarily shut down. But the room is now open!
1472-6118-3744-3750-2170

I'm late for the party. :/ Next time. I'm already in a team but I don't get to see much action since it's very small and my schedule is irregular. If a notification is given to me with enough time though I can make events. Looking forward to the next time you're on and recruiting.

I'm late for the party. :/ Next time. I'm already in a team but I don't get to see much action since it's very small and my schedule is irregular. If a notification is given to me with enough time though I can make events. Looking forward to the next time you're on and recruiting.

I'm online right now and if you want to tryout just hangout with the team get used to the flow and we'll go from there.

Sent a friend request under Monkey-Meech. That's where I have all my drift cars. I mainly drift 4 doors but I'm starting to grow fond of the z34 we use on Team Monkey.

i'm not sure what was going on with my internet connection,but i couldn't enter ur lobby at all. I had to reset GT5 3 times before it finally came together. was looking forward to drifting with you guys though

i'm not sure what was going on with my internet connection,but i couldn't enter ur lobby at all. I had to reset GT5 3 times before it finally came together. was looking forward to drifting with you guys though

Yea man same here I was hosting the room then poof everyone got disconnected then I made another room and someone joined and told me the servers had gone down...

I tried going to your profile on the community tab a few times but the yellow icon never popped up... Was the room in an open lobby or a private one? Anyways, I'll catch you guys some other time.

I tried going to your profile on the community tab a few times but the yellow icon never popped up... Was the room in an open lobby or a private one? Anyways, I'll catch you guys some other time.

It was in an open lobby. But I was taking pics of replays for new op so maybe you checked when I was doing that. And ok man ill be on almost everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back