Project D /// Now Recruiting

• Thread starter PDNakamura
  • 278 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea man same here I was hosting the room then poof everyone got disconnected then I made another room and someone joined and told me the servers had gone down...

woooow that sucks unless that means a new update is coming again.lol i got a vq37 that's a force to be reckoned with

Naoki was right nakamura was OsakaHQ-NAKAMURA and the funny thing was a few people from when i ran ohq was in a lobby with you and you told me you created ohq 3 weeks ago when i ran into you. Well ohq was six or seven years old and project d is like two or three years old. I am saying do what you want buddy but I would create a new name or something cause using current teams and past teams names wont help you just saying good luck try D1 NATION or something like that that was 2nd runner up for my current team good luck.👍

Naoki was right nakamura was OsakaHQ-NAKAMURA and the funny thing was a few people from when i ran ohq was in a lobby with you and you told me you created ohq 3 weeks ago when i ran into you. Well ohq was six or seven years old and project d is like two or three years old. I am saying do what you want buddy but I would create a new name or something cause using current teams and past teams names wont help you just saying good luck try D1 NATION or something like that that was 2nd runner up for my current team good luck.👍

Like I said man stop complaining about name ill do what I want to do. You worry about your team not mine. Also I suggest I suggest you teach your drivers some respect I got complaints from 2 of my drivers saying that one of your members had gone into a Project D room only to complain and start drama.... Also if there's another Project D then where are they, are they on gtp no are they even on gt5 who knows all I know is me and my team are the only Project D. So if you have any other complaints please don't waste your time...

I haven't seen any others and why does it really matter, let your driving do the talking. Does a name make a team good? No so who cares.

I haven't seen any others and why does it really matter, let your driving do the talking. Does a name make a team good? No so who cares.

Thanks Mich and I got bf3 but I'm lost as can be lol I was running around with a rpk and just spraying and praying lol.

Thanks Mich and I got bf3 but I'm lost as can be lol I was running around with a rpk and just spraying and praying lol.

You where sniping when you where with me. Use Engineer Class first, thats what I did to get used to the game. Once you learn the maps and main points you will be fine. Mainly just learning the map is key.

You where sniping when you where with me. Use Engineer Class first, thats what I did to get used to the game. Once you learn the maps and main points you will be fine. Mainly just learning the map is key.

Aha yea then I have up and went with the rpk.

Like I said man stop complaining about name ill do what I want to do. You worry about your team not mine. Also I suggest I suggest you teach your drivers some respect I got complaints from 2 of my drivers saying that one of your members had gone into a Project D room only to complain and start drama.... Also if there's another Project D then where are they, are they on gtp no are they even on gt5 who knows all I know is me and my team are the only Project D. So if you have any other complaints please don't waste your time...
Beep beep back that truck up. 1. I came to your thread out of respect for you and your team buddy not to complain. 2. The only way you ran into my crew probably cause they thought you were the real project d and then since we are cool with the real project d probably thought you was a noob trying to ruin the teams name. Next time when i give some advice take it don't try to steal another team. But like i said before GOOD LUCK to you and your team try not to embarrass your self again for punking me and trying to make my guys look bad for no reason.:sly:👍

Like I said before, if you name your team after a real team you're going to have these conflicts. Who knows how many redsuns, project D's, bursts, drift monkey, team oranges there are out there. This is the chance you take when you pick a name like this. So if you have a problem with people misunderstanding you to another team, just change the name. This has to make sense right?

Naoki was right nakamura was OsakaHQ-NAKAMURA and the funny thing was a few people from when I ran ohq was in a lobby with you and you told me you created ohq 3 weeks ago when i ran into you. Well ohq was six or seven years old and project d is like two or three years old. I am saying do what you want buddy but I would create a new name or something cause using current teams and past teams names wont help you just saying good luck try D1 NATION or something like that that was 2nd runner up for my current team good luck.👍
SMH. Listen mate. Naoki and me created OsakaHQ in the middle of 2011. So I don't know whats wrong with your math or what kind of timing system you use, but till now Osaka is 2 years old barely (if they still alive) "7 years old" :lol: made my day. I hope its clear now.

Like I said before, if you name your team after a real team you're going to have these conflicts. Who knows how many redsuns, project D's, bursts, drift monkey, team oranges there are out there. This is the chance you take when you pick a name like this. So if you have a problem with people misunderstanding you to another team, just change the name. This has to make sense right?

Well if your the 1st on gtp then I say stick with it lol.

Beep beep back that truck up. 1. I came to your thread out of respect for you and your team buddy not to complain. 2. The only way you ran into my crew probably cause they thought you were the real project d and then since we are cool with the real project d probably thought you was a noob trying to ruin the teams name. Next time when i give some advice take it don't try to steal another team. But like i said before GOOD LUCK to you and your team try not to embarrass your self again for punking me and trying to make my guys look bad for no reason.:sly:👍

Really you come on my thread to say change your name because its taken and what real project d I've never seen any other project d so I couldn't care less. And I've never stolen another team so before you start accusing people think twice.

SMH. Listen mate. Naoki and me created OsakaHQ in the middle of 2011. So I don't know whats wrong with your math or what kind of timing system you use, but till now Osaka is 2 years old barely (if they still alive) "7 years old" :lol: made my day. I hope its clear now.

I like how he's proud of "his" OsakaHQ team but look how they ended up.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nakamura has comebacks :scared: LOL No disrespect to Osaka HQ I love Noaki haha

I, love you two mich in a good way :lol:

I like how he's proud of "his" OsakaHQ team but look how they ended up.
Look, here sir yes this like shiro said osakahq was born in mid 2011, so why be on gtplanet in complain will thats not a good idea but im gonna be honest its disrespect to me if you tryed bringing back osaka :nervous: for like six people tryed bringing thim back in this failed.

I LOVE "attention" AKA NAOKI ! ! !

original

original :lol:

Last edited:
I, love you two mich in a good way :lol:

Look, here sir yes this like shiro said osakahq was born in mid 2011, so why be on gtplanet in complain will thats not a good idea but im gonna be honest its disrespect to me if you tryed bringing back osaka :nervous: for like six people tryed bringing thim back in this failed.

I LOVE "attention" AKA NAOKI ! ! !

If its disrespectful to you then why'd you leave OsakaHQ. And I'm not complaining everyone else is about my teams name so yea...

There, you go sir this look up :lol:

I really don't think you should worry about my team worry about yours. Im not the guy that's made so many teams and they all fail. Or they guy that gets kicked out if his own team. Or the leader of the team that nearly everyone has almost left due to your immaturity and very bad leader skills.

Ah yo, :lol: don't get mad man i don't needa worry about ur team im proven my point why make a thread than if you don't want :lol: at leader skills.

Ah yo, :lol: don't get mad man i don't needa worry about ur team im proven my point why make a thread than if you don't want :lol: at leader skills.

You haven't proven anything actually your just trying to come back with an argument so I just you stop. Don't get mad because people here know how to run a team and not you :lol:

You haven't proven anything actually your just trying to come back with an argument so I just you stop. Don't get mad because people here know how to run a team and not you :lol:

Here you are, asking yourself why people start drama even though you're making it worse. Just stop it.

How about this, ya'll smoke some weed with me and we all chill? Everyone just chill out for a bit. Kevin, shut yo mouth son! Naka, wanna hug? Overtake, hold my beer. Cool?
I got you sai didn't spill a drop but shiro I was informed wrong mr big said they started on midnight club 7 years ago and who cares still nakamura didnt create it 3 weeks ago considering I shut it down last year. Oh I heard you ran into ProjectD-Forbid a real member of ProjectD and got spanked today thats good news i guess. So I am glad to see you met the real ProjectD. A panda really? The wwf panda oh my so cute! Now I am going to return to my humble self and kick rocks or something before I get in trouble.:sly:👍

I got you sai didn't spill a drop but shiro I was informed wrong mr big said they started on midnight club 7 years ago and who cares still nakamura didnt create it 3 weeks ago considering I shut it down last year. Oh I heard you ran into ProjectD-Forbid a real member of ProjectD and got spanked today thats good news i guess. So I am glad to see you met the real ProjectD. A panda really? The wwf panda oh my so cute! Now I am going to return to my humble self and kick rocks or something before I get in trouble.:sly:👍

Umm never met Forbid so yea I suggest you leave and never post on this thread.

I believe that a teams name is actually one of the most important things that makes up the team.

The teams name is the first thing you see. The first impression. A lasting impression. It gives others an idea about your group without even a single interaction. Painting a picture in ones head.

If your name comes from another team, The first thought that comes to head will always be that "original" team. Thus making your team the second thought that comes to mind. This leads people to thinking your not as original or creative since you couldn't come up with your own unique name and had to take an already existing one. Which may leave a bad first impression. People might not wish to interact with you if they know you take existing ideas out of fear you might take one of there ideas.

When you have your own unique name... The thought that comes to ones mind will be that individual group. Its a new spice, that people cultivate a taste for. It puts a fresh thought in the peoples head. You are able to shape your own reputation and future. The name becomes a representation of your group, and the group represents the name. The name becomes a part of you. Its what you stand for.

The name has been taken from a real life team, a show, another team, etc...
Then what do you represent ? What do you stand for ?

No matter how hard you try to make that taken name and make it a part of you... Its already a part of someone else, its already what they stand or stood for. Its the fresh thought they put in your head that made you feel attracted to there name in the first place. No ones develops a taste for watered down wine, the develop a taste for that spice, the tang.

Its also disrespect taking something that someone had to put there own thought into and create, and trying to make it your own.

If your going to go down the path of taking a name from a show, at least do it the right way.
Example... If your gonna be the Akina SpeedStars go all out and have every character such as Itsuki, Kenji, etc
Its more like a tribute, Instead of trying to be something your not.

Last edited:
I believe that a teams name is actually one of the most important things that makes up the team.

The teams name is the first thing you see. The first impression. A lasting impression. It gives others an idea about your group without even a single interaction. Painting a picture in ones head.

If your name comes from another team, The first thought that comes to head will always be that "original" team. Thus making your team the second thought that comes to mind. This leads people to thinking your not as original or creative since you couldn't come up with your own unique name and had to take an already existing one. Which may leave a bad first impression.

When you have your own unique name... The thought that comes to ones mind will be that individual group. Its a new spice, that people cultivate a taste for. It puts a fresh thought in the peoples head. You are able to shape your own reputation and future. The name becomes a representation of your group, and the group represents the name. The name becomes a part of you. Its what you stand for.

The name has been taken from a real life team, a show, another team, etc...
Then what do you represent ? What do you stand for ?

No matter how hard you try to make that taken name and make it a part of you... Its already a part of someone else, its already what they stand or stood for. Its the fresh thought they put in your head that made you feel attracted to there name in the first place.

If you haven't been paying attention I already said I'm not changing the name so worry about your self not my team.

If you haven't been paying attention I already said I'm not changing the name so worry about your self not my team.

I didn't ask you to change your name.

If you where paying attention and if you read my post carefully you could tell that I was not directing it towards your team personally, but as an idea to the drift community as a whole for something to think about.

Your team is nowhere near any of my worries, and nothing for me to be worried about at all in general.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back