Project D /// Now Recruiting

• Thread starter PDNakamura
  • 278 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew a member of Project D last year. I think his name was something like "Project D Tank." He gave me his RX-7 (which I never used since its on my old account that I almost never use anymore) and told me if I could do 80 MPH around the last turn on Tsukuba, I would be "good" at drifting.

I do not know if he was in the official Project D team or not, but his team looked legitimate from what I saw.

I knew a member of Project D last year. I think his name was something like "Project D Tank." He gave me his RX-7 (which I never used since its on my old account that I almost never use anymore) and told me if I could do 80 MPH around the last turn on Tsukuba, I would be "good" at drifting.

I do not know if he was in the official Project D team or not, but his team looked legitimate from what I saw.

Lol yea that guy didn't know what he was doing. Also sorry for text speak.

Lol yea that guy didn't know what he was doing. Also sorry for text speak.

I don't mind.

And I don't necessarily keep my eyes on my speedometer while going through turns. I keep my eyes on the apex and which gear I need to be in. But that guy really didn't help me at all. He just gave me his original car and basically said "Go drift."

The old project D has been around a lot longer than you think... a lot of the top drifters on this site have been on Project D at some point.

The old project D has been around a lot longer than you think... a lot of the top drifters on this site have been on Project D at some point.

Ok and I couldn't care less about that. How about you worry about your own team and not try to start problems.

Ok and I couldn't care less about that. How about you worry about your own team and not try to start problems.

Ouch. That's a bit harsh. He was only stating facts.

And it really isn't a good idea to impersonate another team, considering that team has already been around for quite some time. You're only going to cause a stir if you keep the name.

And it really isn't a good idea to impersonate another team, considering that team has already been around for quite some time. You're only going to cause a stir if you keep the name.

I've never seen this team and don't care so worry about yourself not me.

^Don't think they're trying to impersonate the previous team since they're not trying to take any of Project-D's past credibility, rather I think he dismisses it. And you could say the tags are different too.

See how much people care to create drama just for a little team name in the little world of gt5 drift within GTP... Intense ego's I guess.

^Don't think they're trying to impersonate the previous team since they're not trying to take any of Project-D's past credibility, rather I think he dismisses it. And you could say the tags are different too.

See how much people care to create drama just for a little team name in the little world of gt5 drift within GTP... Intense ego's I guess.

Thank you man and I think I've drifted with you before in a MLD room if I'm not mistaken.

I remember all of the past ProjectD iterations, they never lasted long. Honestly, I'm not too sure there is any of them active (aside from this one). I say keep your team name and if any of the old one's come for it - battle it out. There can only be one! :sly:

All of the past ProjectD guys were smack talkers who couldn't back up the talk. I had some good times with them back in the day. :sly: They would kick me from their rooms whenever I joined. I remember it like it was yesterday! :) Ahhh the good times!

Perhaps you can do better with the "name" than what we have seen in the past. You're already off to a good start by coming here and participating in the community.

Bottom line is: GTP is the "official" drift scene for GT5 (and GT6) and if a team isn't on GTP, then they don't exist. . .

I remember all of the past ProjectD iterations, they never lasted long. Honestly, I'm not too sure there is any of them active (aside from this one). I say keep your team name and if any of the old one's come for it - battle it out. There can only be one! :sly:

All of the past ProjectD guys were smack talkers who couldn't back up the talk. I had some good times with them back in the day. :sly: They would kick me from their rooms whenever I joined. Good times!

Perhaps you can do better with the "name" than what we have seen in the past. You're already off to a good start by coming here and participating in the community.

Bottom line is: GTP is the "official" drift scene for GT5 (and GT6) and if a team isn't on GTP, then they don't exist. . .

Yea Gamb I completely agree with you but the amount of people that try to start drama on here is ridiculous.

This isn't a big enough site for it to be the "official" team site. There is a team burst that isn't on gtp....

But who cares. All I say is be creative and name your team after something that isn't already taken, whether it is a gt5 or real life team. Be different!

This isn't a big enough site for it to be the "official" team site. There is a team burst that isn't on gtp....

But who cares. All I say is be creative and name your team after something that isn't already taken, whether it is a gt5 or real life team. Be different!

Yea true, But Spank are you still going to be doing the VDC series I noticed the thread was locked?

Yea Gamb I completely agree with you but the amount of people that try to start drama on here is ridiculous.

Just don't respond to them. Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one. LOL! 👍 Just let 'em talk!

My team and I have many haters, and I'm fine with it (honestly, I like it). I bet several of them are on this forum right now (hi haters). It doesn't phase any of my team members at all. I'm 100% serious about this, we talk about it in our private lobbies and just laugh and laugh. LOL!

The moral of my cool story, bro, is that people are always going to talk. Just ignore it and keep doing what you do!

Just don't respond to them. Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one. LOL! 👍 Just let 'em talk!

My team and I have many haters, and I'm fine with it (honestly, I like it). I bet several of them are on this forum right now (hi haters). It doesn't phase any of my team members at all. I'm 100% serious about this, we talk about it in our private lobbies and just laugh and laugh. LOL!

The moral of my cool story, bro, is that people are always going to talk. Just ignore it and keep doing what you do!

Lol yea, Preach!

The moral of my cool story, bro, is that people are always going to talk. Just ignore it and keep doing what you do![/]

Your team can't have haters, what's not to like about nemesis. I've always had fun in your lobby's.

PDNakamura
Yea true, But Spank are you still going to be doing the VDC series I noticed the thread was locked?

VDC will not return till GT6. Just not enough people interested. In 5 anymore.

Reddee
your team cant have haters

I know right? We are one of the most laid back teams around. But you know youtube tough guys love to hate... lol...

Sorry for offtopic post Naka.. this will be my last one!

92a.png

PDNakamura
Um ok must you try to start problems whenever you can....

Just ignore it.

I'm very disappointed to see certain people that I know just dismiss people right off the bat. Who cares if their name is the same as a previously team that is no longer existent. It would be a different story if the old PD was still a act team on GT5, but that's not the case.

I was drifting with you earlier yesterday. Had some good runs.

Just ignore it.

I'm very disappointed to see certain people that I know just dismiss people right off the bat. Who cares if their name is the same as a previously team that is no longer existent. It would be a different story if the old PD was still a act team on GT5, but that's not the case.

I was drifting with you earlier yesterday. Had some good runs.

You were? What Room?

Hey guys sorry for this double post. But I have a quick question. Why do so many people hate the
RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) I was in a room earlier and was drifting it and at least 7 people said its a "noob car" or that I suck in it. Now I'm not trying to brag but I drift the car pretty good I get good angle and decent speed but I'm still tuning it. But why is the car so looked down upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back